Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinikoshi : The Knight Of Death
    Position : None
    Guild : ☬ basilisk fang.
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☣ demonic essence.
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  Empty Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam

Post by Laycie 20th April 2015, 3:24 am

be careful making wishes
    in the dark
    the demons might listen
    “Hmm, Marik Anderson.” The dark-haired female mused to herself as she ruffled through the mess of papers that lined her desk, scrutinizing each and every one properly. These papers were nothing more than accounts of jobs that the members of Basilisk Fang had ensued however, something within these papers stood out. It was a name; Marik Anderson. It was clearly showcased that within the short time that Marik had been within the guild, clearly, he had accomplished a lot from the sheer havoc that he spread from various jobs. And perhaps, it was finally time that he was rewarded for his loyalty and behaviour.

It was time for a test for Marik.

A light smirk crawled onto the Guild Master’s features as she knew exactly what test he would be receiving. Leaning back in her chair, her purple hues travelled to one of of the drawers of the desk which she proceeded to open. Within the drawer lay a black envelope; her fingers lightly brushed over them as she knew what lay within the envelope and this envelope was what contained Marik’s task.

Arising from her chair, Laycie walked out of her office and upon seeing one of the members outside, she called him forth and told him to get Marik Anderson and inform him to meet her at ‘Endless Hallway’ for a small little discussion that they were meant to have. With that said, Laycie herself headed over to the area known as the ‘Endless Hallway’. It was named so for one prominent reason; because it kept stretching without an end and none knew what lay within. However, this little demon did and what lay within was what she had to acquire. However, she would not be doing so, Marik would do her work for her.

The area surrounding the hallway was one that could be described as deserted; it had a layer of fog surrounding it making anything beyond almost invisible to the eye. Hence, no one could be precisely sure what framed the hallway and from Laycie’s knowledge, anything lay beyond was nothing more than a few hills; barren. The area was dead, a feeling of isolation and cold radiating from it and this was why the Basilisk Fang guild master adored it. Due to the sheer feeling of misery it gave. Her eyes drifted over to the entrance of the hallway where in a small area, something was written in ancient language and it made a scowl appear on the dark-haired female’s lips.

“Oh, Marik. This is going to indeed be one hell of an exam for you.”

@mr.anderson || 432 words || b-ranked exam; woot woot.

Last edited by Laycie on 6th May 2015, 10:10 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  155ht01

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  Original

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  Empty Re: Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam

Post by Mr. Anderson 20th April 2015, 3:42 pm

Basilisk Fang was a small dark guild. A cold guild where Marik was resting, standing in front of the bridge and staring at the dark void. Holding his big umbrella that covered him from the snow. The dark mage received a message. A message sent by Laycie, his guild master, looking for one of the most loyal mages from Basilisk Fang, Marik Anderson.

"Laycie" he whispered. Marik was at the entrance of the endless hallway, a hallway with no limit. People liked say that reaching the other side of the hallway was just impossible, but if you walked back, it was possible to find the entrance.
    When Marik arrived, his body felt a big cold aura. The place was cold, not as cold as his guild, but it was still cold.
    The dark mage placed his hand in one of the walls, he knew that it was impossible to find an endless hallway, it had to have an end, but it was in front of him.
    That wasn't the reason why Marik was there, he was going to meet Laycie there, he wasn't sure why, but there was a reason.
    Anderson took a heavy breathing and gave a step inside to the hallway. Staring at the other side, trying to see the other side, but hallway became each time darker. At the end of the hallway, a shape was standing, a dark shape. "Laycie..." Marik whispered agains walking inside the hallway "What are you up to Laycie?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  Team210

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  Signat11

Laycie
    Laycie

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  Empty Re: Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam

Post by Laycie 29th April 2015, 10:16 am

be careful making wishes
    in the dark
    the demons might listen
    The dark haired woman’s eyes were solely concentrated on the opening of the ‘Endless Hallway’, her violet hues trying desperately to break through the barriers of their vision and witness what lies ahead. One thing she was sure of; the hallway had to possess an end. There was nothing in this world that kept on going forever; not humans and not even demons. At one point of time, they reach the end of the line and the string that ties them to the aspect known as ‘life’ is cut. When that happens, the end of their tunnel, their journey had arrived and that was it. Nothing beyond that. Hence, the hallway would possess an end despite the rumors of not having one.

“Humans are quite pathetic creatures, anyways. They probably did not possess the courage to seek on ahead without running back with their tails between their legs.” Laycie mused internally to herself, a slight smirk crawling onto her features. The female stayed rooted to her position, not moving an inch. Despite the gnawing curiosity of the end of the hall, it was a bitter truth she would not have the luxury of finding it. Curiosity was at times the real monster and this monster sometimes angered the female to quite an extent as her eyes lightly scrunched up together, her hands gracefully crossed under her chest. However, that would be a mystery to solve for another time; at the moment, there were more crucial and imperative things to stress over.

The array of thoughts she was engrossed within came to a halt as a voice echoed; a familiar one signifying their presence. And it was this point of time would the real purpose of her arriving here would be revealed. Turning slightly around to catch a glimpse of Marik, a light chuckle escaped the dark-haired female’s pale lips. “I’m glad you arrived, I was getting quite tired of waiting.” She remarked, true to herevery word. Laycie was not quite the one to wait however, this case was an exception; this case was too important to show rush in; everything had to be executed slowly to achieve the aesthetic destruction at the end. Completely turning around and fixating her gaze on the black haired man, a light smirk crawled onto her features. Gesturing him to walk forth and stand next to her, right at the mouth of the hallway, the dark haired female decided that the suspense had to come to an end now.

“You must be wondering why I must have called you here; at the ‘Endless Hallway’ of all places. Well, Marik, I had observed quite a few things that were very prominent within you and from those certain aspects, I came to a conclusion of something. This might perhaps be one of the most substantial keys to growing stronger. Marik, welcome to your B-Ranked exam. I recognized the potential within you and decided that it was time to test your strength and loyalty; not only to the guild but to the dark side as well. And, hence, we are here. This is where your exam will be conducted.”

Turning to face Marik so she get a closer look at his reaction, Laycie would smirk upon witnessing it and then, trod towards the wall adjoining the mouth of the hallway where scattered around lay an ancient language carved upon the wall. “Now then, I believe I should inform you of what your exam will be all about. I want you to venture within this hallway; not to find the exit – you won’t be needing to anyways – but rather, to retrieve an item. Exactly in the middle of the hallway, there lies an ancient relic called ‘Hell’s Blessing’. This relic is quite a special one and for a variety of reasons however, you do not need to know why it is important or why I may need it. All you have to do is retrieve it, understand?

You see, I cannot enter the hallway even if I wished to. If I could, I would have retrieved it myself. And the reason I cannot is due to this.
    She spoke, stressing on the last word, pointing her index finger towards the hieroglyphs that lay carved on the wall, a light grimace overtook Laycie’s features as her finger clearly indicated that she spoke of the carvings on the wall. Bringing her finger back down and crossing her arms over her chest again, the woman continued. “This an ancient language; more so, a spell written in it. It is one that repels all demons from entering the hallway hence, we cannot go get the relic. The spell was put in place by a few wizards along with some angels a few centuries ago.” As she uttered those words, Laycie’s eyes turned red momentarily at the mention of angels and her voice turned into a low growl before returning back to normal as she continued.

“That is why I chose you to go and get the relic for me. However, I must warn you. There are a lot of trails ahead when you enter; their levels of difficulty may vary significantly and they could be related to different aspects of your physical abilities, mental abilities, as well as your past life situations and internal conflicts that you may experience. This is going to be quite a tough quest and will take almost everything you have to accomplish it. And if you don’t, well, sayonara then because you won’t be returning alive. The creatures in the hallway are very brutal, indeed and I’ve heard whoever goes inside never returns from it. Makes you wonder what happens to them. Back on point though, once you get the relic, you will be automatically transported back to the entrance. So be sure to return alive and with the relic.”

She took a light pause as her features slightly darkened and her eyes glowed a crimson colour as an aura of evil radiated from her. “However, if you do not have it then clearly, you are not worth of anything at all and the price of failure will be quite high. I will personally kill you in the most brutal way you can imagine. So succeed if you value your life and good luck~” And with that, the woman disappeared, not leaving any trail behind her and left the man to himself to contemplate on the quest and accomplish it.

@mr. anderson || 1072 words || check spoiler for details.

OOC:

Last edited by Laycie on 5th May 2015, 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Guild : Elysium
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 30th April 2015, 6:20 pm

I see... I guess it's time...
    As the demon guild master explained Marik's task, a low laugh came out form his mouth, an exam was something he had never done before. "A B rank Exam?... That's funny, I didn't know dark guilds did that... But if this is just so you can get an something back, then I totally understand it" Marik thought to himself, staring at the long hallway and asking himself, how could that relic be.
    Laycie was sending Marik for a relic, a special relic that she needed but couldn't get by her own. Marik was excited, he was going to find many creatures in there, and he was going to pass through many obstacles in his way to the center of the hallway. But... Then another thought appeared, the center of and endless hallway was impossible to find, it was just impossible to find the center of something like that, but that wasn't the point of the job.
    Another thought that appeared on Marik's head was about the magic scripture. Was Laycie really not able to enter the hallway? Was that actually true? And if it was... Did that mean, that Marik was going to find stronger creatures that Laycie? Creatures beyond demons, it was not going to be an easy task, that's why Marik got even more excited. His whole body was shacking, his teeth were crashing with each other hardly, he was ready, he was ready to destroy everything inside that hallway.

A small smile appeared in Marik's face and his eyes turned red. A bloody red covered his eyes. One of his feet moved slowly to the front, passing next to the black haired woman and whispering "Return alive?... Is that really a challenge?". The black haired man walked through the long hallway, entering the endless room and taking a heavy breathing. Starting a new task, starting his B rank exam.

When Marik's first step entered the hallway, a space between him and another wall broke. Reaching the other side in less than a sec. "So... Where should I start?" Marik thought to himself placing his palm against the hallway's wall and moving his head to the right, then to the left, trying to see where should he go. "There is no right, there is no left... I guess I'll have to go straight" Marik tried to destroy the wall but nothing happened, it seemed that it had more scriptures that he thought, the wall was not going to break with a simple spell. Some dust moved slowly against Marik. The wind was calm and so was the hallway, it was too calm.
    Marik kept walking straight, but then something appeared. A man made out of rock, a dead man made out of stone.

Marik placed his right hand on the man, surprised. His smile was gone and so was his confidence, what could've don't something like that? it was too weird. A magic aura emerged out from the stone body, like if the stone was made of magic or something.
    The basilisk fang mage took out his umbrella and slashed the body. The rocks fell around the place, it broke just like a normal stone, but then... Why did it feel like magic. Marik kept walking, finding each time more status until the point that the status stopped appearing. He was confused and nervous, he couldn't understand what happened to them, or how. The status seemed to be dead, but they use to live like an ordinary human. This seemed to be one of the reasons why people never went out from the endless hallway... It seemed like there was something else near, something that would stop anyone or anything trying to defeat it, and Marik had no idea, of how strong could those three creatures be.

"He is handsome sisters" a female voice appeared behind Marik, then another one interrupted the fist voice, it seemed like if that voice was closer from Marik "But he is a human... I don't like humans". The black haired mage took out his umbrella and closed his eyes, trying to fell his opponent's magic power, but it was useless. "Even if he is a human, he would be another nice statue". Marik's eye opened quickly after hearing a third voice. Those three creatures were the reason of the statues.
    The black haired mage took a heavy breathing as the creatures started to appear. When Marik stared at one, a bright flash appeared on the creatures eye. The dark mage opened his umbrella to ignore the flash. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he didn't want to see either. "Come on... Look at my eyes, they are beautiful" The third voice seemed to be older, the other two voices were almost the same thing. "Does he know that he'll turn into stone if he sees you?" one of the creatures said scared. Her eyes were the reason the stone figures were there.

Marik took a heavy breathing and held his umbrella tight. "So, are you saying that... I just need to close my eyes to defeat you? Easy" the man whispered with a small smile in his face. One of the woman's tail moved slowly next to the umbrella, Marik stared at it, waiting to see if it was going to be necessary to do something. The tail stopped moving. The dark mage took out a knife from his pocket, the tail kept still without moving.
    Marik moved his hand quickly against the tail trying to stab it with his knife, the tail moved back immediately and a woman with sharp teeth and many snakes as hair jumped against the dark mage with long claws pointing at him. The black haired mage laughed and jumped back, letting the knife fall and taking the umbrella with him. His eyes were closed, he wasn't going to stare at those snakes.

"How do you pretend to fight without vision?" one of the weird creatures said moving quickly against him. The snake was behind him, but Marik kept still without moving at all. "How?... Let me explain you something" the dark mage whispered as his hand started moving quickly, slashing the creature's face with his umbrella and breaking her chick completely "You talk too much". The snake fell next to her mouth, a big amount of blood was coming out from her. The body didn't stop moving, it was trying to reach Marik but it was too slow. The dark mage opened his eyes and stared at the broken body in the floor. One of the other creatures shouted at the mage and moved quickly towards him.
    Marik stabbed one more time the creature's body and repeated it again and again until it stopped moving. One of the snakes jumped against the dark mage pointing with her sharp claws at him. Marik turned around and jumped back pointing at the creature with his umbrella. His eyes were closed, but one of the creatures was dead already.

The dark mage took a heavy breathing and placed one of his feet in front of him and the other one behind him. A yellow aura surrounded his body, it seemed like his power was growing. The third snake jumped against Marik while the other one was moving with her body in the floor, both creatures pointing at Marik with their teeth, claws and eyes. The dark mage took the woman in the air from her head, the snakes tried to bite him but just when their teeth were going to stab Marik's hand. The creature's face crashed against the other's neck, breaking the floor with both bodies. "You are too weak for me..." one of the snakes jumped against him trying to kill him. The dark mage stabbed her mouth with his umbrella, stopping her and leaving a big whole in her mouth. When the other one moved against him, Marik pointed at her and with a quick spell he blew her head by just shooting a beam.

Both snakes fell, dead. Marik took a heavy breathing and took his umbrella out from the creature's mouth, he laughed and kept walking with his umbrella opened, covering him from the shadows.

After walking a while, the hallway became to feel longer, the walls were growing and then returning to their normal size. The floor was becoming each time harder, but then it felt like a liquid, like mud.
    "My body... Is falling. I can't... I can't move. What is happening?... Why am I this weak?..." the floor  became a gray mud, the dark mage's legs were falling, he was feeling too weak and wasn't able to move even one finger. When the floor reached his knees, the body stopped moving, it stopped falling. "Do you really want to free the world Marik?" a low female voice appeared in the room "What... Who... Who are you?" Marik wasn't feeling well, it wasn't easy for him to move or talk.
    A blonde young girl walked out from the shadows, walking while crying and laughing at the same time. "Do you really want to free the world being this weak? Brother".
    Hanna, Marik's younger sister was there, standing and staring at him, crying with blood around her neck "Hanna..." Marik whispered with a tear falling out from his eye. "Why are you crying? Are you really that weak, brother?... I knew it... If you weren't able to protect me, how could you even free the world". The girl said laughing and using her hand to clean the tears from her face. Marik without talking went out of the mud. He placed one of his hands in the wall and used it to pull himself out "Hanna..." he whispered again. The girl surprised gave a step back. "Hanna..." he whispered one more time this time staring at her with a bloody smile and big red eyes "You were never my sister... You are just a distraction... You are nothing else than a dead body".

The black haired male took the girl from the throat and lift her with one hand. "Fear... It's a stupid weakness... I don't feel any fear anymore, I can't get scared... Why do you keep trying?" the girl turned into mist. A cloud of mist that went out of the place quickly by just moving around.
    The black haired mage sated down after a heavy breathing, he was tired and he wasn't even close from the center of the hallway.
    Marik placed both of his hands behind his head and laid down, just to make the place more comfortable. His umbrella was next to him, but it seemed like he wasn't going to use it anymore.

The dark mage closed his eyes. A blue haired man with an ice cream appeared in front of him smiling. Marik opened his eyes quickly and took his umbrella, but it seemed to be only a dream. "I can't rest right now... I have no time..." By placing the umbrella in the ground, Marik stood up using it as a support, and kept walking.
    The ground shacked. It shacked again. And one more time. The ground move until Marik almost fell. He quickly started to run straight, with his umbrella in one hand while taking out one of his gloves with his mouth. The hallway became bigger, instead of being an endless path, it turned into a giant room, with an exit at the other side "What is this?" Marik asked to himself. It was quiet, nothing was actually happening in there, or that's what Marik thought. When a big drop of saliva fell on top of the dark mage's head. A big roar appeared from behind. Marik took a heavy breathing and turned around slowly. A giant creature with many heads was next to him, hungry. The dark mage smiled and gave some steps back laughing "It's a shame... You would've been a very nice pet". With a jump, Marik landed on top of the creatures head, landing a fist that did... Nothing. The creature threw Marik to the air by just moving his head. The black haired man crashed with the wall and fell on top of the hydra again. He rolled down his head until he reached the floor, taking the umbrella with one hand and placing the other one on the floor, just like if he was going to run. The dark mage appeared on top of the creature's head in a second. The umbrella slashed the creatures head, making it fall. The creature fell in pain, but after some seconds, two new heads went out from the creature's body.

"It can't be" the dark mage thought to himself. The 5 headed creature stood up. With his five heads, he attacked Marik. Many jaws hit the floor, even if the dark mage was evading everything, he was each time getting more tired. After some minutes of jumping, running and blocking. Marik tripped. One of the heads moved at a very high speed against him, crashing against the floor and breaking it. Then an idea appeared on the mage's head.

Marik stood up and ran towards the exit. One of the heads blocked the door, opening his mouth to eat the black haired man. Marik jumped and took out his chain. The black haired male threw the chain against the wall and pulled himself against it.
    When Marik landed on top of the beast's head, he took a heavy breathing and jumped against another one. Leaving his chain in the wall. The Basilisk mage placed both palms together standing just on top of the creature. Two magic circles appeared, one of them appeared 10 meters under the ground, the other one on top of him and the creature. A big explosion appeared between them "If I can't defeat you... I will bury you!". The explosion destroyed the ground under the creature. Some heads bit the ground trying not to fall. There jaws were too strong, the ground broke with them and the body fell. Marik jumped and opened his umbrella to fall at a very low speed.

The creature was there, alive but with out being able to move. Marik walked towards the exit and entered to the next room. A big aura of magic was there, he was able to feel it. The dark mage smiled and ran towards the shadows. A relic was at the middle of the room, the relic Laycie wanted him to get.
    When the man's hand was going to touch it, a melodic voice interrupted his smile. "Marik Anderson. How could you? Your soul was very strong. How could it join the dark?" Marik turned around, a man with two big wings was there, standing "Who are you?" he asked. The stranger smiled "I am Samandriel" he said. The angel gave a step close to Marik. The dark mage took a heavy breathing and kept making questions "How do you know my name?" "Your name is not important" Marik stared at the man while holding his umbrella tight. "You are part of Basilisk Fang now, I see. You have chosen the wrong path Marik" "I haven't chosen any path... It chose me" the angel laughed and kept talking "You were strong Marik, you used to be strong. But now... You have nothing to fight for, how are you suppose to become stronger? When you joined Sabertooth, a big aura appeared from you, an aura of kindness, power. You were a good person, you were going to free the world" "I'm still going to free the world" Marik said interrupting Samandriel "In my own ways, but the world will finally be peaceful. The humanity will find what they always wanted, peace" The angel's smile disappeared, he seemed to be mad, or maybe disappointed "That's sad Marik... Very sad. You still have much to learn. Why don't you leave that relic and come with me? "Let's give peace to the world in our own way the man said stretching his hand at the dark mage. Marik smiled and stretched his hand at the angel. When both hands reached each other, the dark mage laughed and pulled the angel, stabbing his chest with the red umbrella "Did you really think that was going to be enough to change my mind? You need more than simple words to change me. Maybe I still have some "light" inside me if that's how do you like to call it. But believe me, I have become stronger, and I'll achieve my goal no matter what" the dark mage took the umbrella out of the angel's body. He laughed and walked to the object, taking it with one hand and teleporting to where he started. "What was that?" the dark mage thought to himself, was it a dream? Or did that actually happen? Marik took a heavy breathing and took a glove out form his pocket. "I guess it's over"

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  Team210

Hellish Feuds | Marik's B-Ranked Exam  Signat11

Laycie
    Laycie

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Laycie 6th May 2015, 11:02 am

be careful making wishes
    IN THE DARK
    the demons might listen
    Unbeknown to the black haired mage who had been sent inside the ‘Endless Hallway’ to receive an item that was of notable worth to the demon, it had been an entire day since he entered the hallway. Twenty-four hours had successfully passed and the Marik yet remained within the hallway. The dark haired female had decided that it was a better choice to not return to the guild but rather, stay around the vicinity however, only for a particular time period. Only until she could feel the Basilisk Fang mage’s aura. And it was present within the air; though, dull probably due to his slowly weakening powers at the encounters he may have faced but Marik’s presence was still quite significant considering the demon’s exceptional sensing abilities due to her lineage of being a supernatural creature laid on across this world by Hell.

Hell. Laycie’s home. Despite the fact that she may refer to it as ‘home’, the dark haired woman did not remotely think of it as such. Hell, in no way, had any eloquent feeling that could be described as ‘homely’. The pits of fire and chaos were filled with calamity and pain; the voices of excruciatingly painful screams echoed across the lands every millisecond as a poor soul was tortured. However, they wholly deserved it. This is what Laycie adored about humans; the fact that they could be virtuous and corrupt at the very same time. They would do whatever it would take to achieve what they prized. Humans were far worse demons than the devils themselves; the only vast difference were that they decked up as angels and the real demons did not.

Marik was perhaps, the same as well. Wanting to free the world – in the eyes of the demon, that was an absolutely pathetic goal to hope to achieve. “Freeing the world. Such a naïve and foolish mannerism of thinking. However, in the end, the sight will certainly be an enjoyable one as humans would slaughter themselves and cause chaos. It would be Hell on Earth as they would finally reveal their true decadent motives. How amusing~” A slight chuckle escaped the demon’s pale lips at that prospect as she thought about the dream of not only this particular member but the entire guild as a whole. The dark haired woman were only in the guild for her own selfish purposes; she did not care about the freedom of the world, she would have preferred if they were in shackles the way pitiable beings such as humans should be. However, she was merely in the guild for the pandemonium and chaos that would inflict itself upon the world. Quite a wondrous sight to behold, wouldn’t you agree?

At that very moment, she felt it. Marik. He was out of the hallway and a smirk crawled onto her features at the prospect of the relic clutched between his fingers. Within a mere second, the female had repositioned herself to the area in which the black haired man were situated with a slight smirk lining her features as her arms were gracefully, crossed over her chest, she spoke, her voice holding a significant magnitude of appreciation. However, how real it was remained a mystery.

“My, my. Well done, Marik. I have to admit I am highly impressed at your conviction – relating to the dark side, that is. You managed to defeat all the foes that attempted to cross you especially, the ones that would stray you to the other side. That in itself is a feat; I commend you.” Laycie was indeed, slightly impressed and thought that Marik deserved to hear a few words of appreciation. What better way to make sure he stuck to the dark? Glancing at the relic covered in an old cloth, the demon reached her hand out and gently took it away from Marik; unwrapping the cloth and examining the relic, a demonic look appeared on her face. “Perfect. Absolutely perfect. As I said, well done, Marik. You can return back to the guild and rest considering the pitiful state you are in. Oh, and officially consider yourself a B-Ranked mage of Basilisk Fang. Congratulations~”

As before, the demon hardly cared to stay and almost as a continuous cycle, she disappeared yet off again leaving him there to venture back to the guild and rest whilst, she would spend some time with the relic and finally, execute the reason as to why she sought it in the first place.

Hell would be its destination and Hell would become the world soon.
    @mr. anderson || 760 words || congratulations~

OOC:

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 7:28 am