Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus)

Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eternal warlord
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 4143.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Heat Manipulation Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus) Empty Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus)

Post by Okura Jin 10th April 2015, 9:08 am

A cloudy day but no rain, no sounds of thunder either; today he woke up because of his alarm. He stood up from his bed, stretched and pushed back the curtains from the window looking outside. ”It might rain today” said the individual who was unaffected by the weathers. His magic allowed him to impervious to any kind of weather, rainy or sunny, cold or warm; it didn’t matter to this mage since he could manipulate heat. It was just easier to adjust his own body temperature in accordance to the temperatures of the day than to wear clothes according to seasons. He walked into the washroom and took a shower, after that he walked out without a towel; raising the temperature of his body he dried himself. He then walked down and prepared a breakfast which took him half an hour to eat and then clean up. After that he was on his way to the guild, ready to take on a new job.

He arrived at the guild hall five minutes later after departing from his residence. He entered the hall and was greeted by the bartender, he waved to him and the bartender nodded; heading to fetch him his usual. Jin walked to the notice board while red velvet cake was being prepared, ”so what kind of job awaits me today?”. He thought to himself as he noticed a job from the royal palace. He had never gone to the place before, that was intriguing; the job required some sort of security for a politician. ”This doesn’t seem like a job I can do alone. I’ll need some help keeping the guy safe while I deal with the assassins”, he thought while sitting down on the bar. He had the job request in his hand and the red velvet cake in front of him.

Mercenaries:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 
    Lineage : Hunter's Wrath
    Mentor : The Den Mother
    Experience : 281.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow's Beastial Requiem
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus) Empty Re: Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus)

Post by BlueRoseRebel 10th April 2015, 7:48 pm

Yet another sleepless night for Romulus Lupine, due to some odd reason. That night was his first time walking through the town around his new guild. It was a calm town and Romulus enjoyed that factor. It made his walk much easier. That, and also the sounds of the forest that made him feel at home. He would have to go visit the Den Mother soon. But would she even accept him? Who knew. Regardless of his night he made his way to the guild that morning. He stood in front of the ever impressive building. He brushed the dirt from the streets off of his ever present black trench coat. He cared deeply for it, and didn't tolerate anything ruining it's clean, distinct apearence. He also donned his usual shirt, so as to keep his guild mark showing at all times. The only difference in his outfit that day versus what he wore every other day was that he wore a bit thicker pair of pants, as the overcast sky had made the weather a bit chillier than he liked. He entered the front door of the Black Rose hall, and spied a very distinctive red piece of cake at the bar and he had no doubt who it's owner was. His mind went back to his first day at the guild, his lucky escape from Sophie, his first bite of cake, everything from that day was so amazing. He walked over to the bar, around the edge of the room, trying to stay as unnoticed as he could be, and then took a seat. "Jin, don't you love this weather? It truly is the best type of day when you're outdoors. Kinda hurts at night though," he said to his newly made friend, but scoweled at his last sentence. Romulus looked over at Jin, and noticed a strange piece of paper in his hand.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music:

Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus) Tumblr_nnjf0rsRg31sjee1mo1_1280
    Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 12th April 2015, 2:50 am

While he enjoyed his cake and pondered upon who take with, considering the usual friends who went along with; he sensed a familiar presence nearby. Quietly his friend joined him on the bar and Jin looked at the bar tender, who understood that Jin had asked him to bring along another cake. He turned to look at Romulus who just spoke to him, ”The weather is indeed pleasant, an interesting weather to go on a job, don’t you think?”. He replied with a smile and handed Romulus the flier he was looking at. He was thinking about someone to take with, why not Romulus then. This would be the first time he would go on a job with him and he did recall Sophie telling him to help Romulus with jobs.

”That reminds me, I don’t know what kind of magic do you use. If we’re going to go on a job, we should know the strengths and weaknesses of one another”, the bar tender came along with another red velvet cake. ”Thank you” he said to the bar tender and continued eating his own piece of cake. Every single time he ate this beloved cake, it was as mesmerizing as the first time. After he finished his cake, he cleaned his mouth with his handkerchief and placed one next to Romulus. Assuming that his friend might’ve forgotten about bringing his like the first time they had met. Having waited for Romulus to read the job request, he looked at him and inquired: ”So, what’d you say? You’re coming, right?”.

Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus) Shogo_makishima_signature__jin__by_dreamishlyme-d9bo856
    BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 12th April 2015, 8:46 am

Romulus' eyes grew wide at the sight of the rich cake being placed in front of him. But what truly bothered him was the handkerchief Jin sat next to him. Does he think I'm dirty? Living with people is such a hassle.... Regardless, I won't have to eat the rest of the day he thought to himself. But Romulus refused to be rude, so he took a bite of the succulent baked good. Oh heil to Roma, why is something this good almost painful?? he continued to think to himself as he took more and more bites. About halfway through his cake, he stopped eating his slice, he turned back to Jin and said, "Well, I'm sure you remember me telling Sophie that I use a Lost Magic. It is a Caster magic called Bestial Requiem, that draws power both from nature and the user's emotional state. It is considered Lost now, but it used to be very common. There are many different types in this magic as their are two variables. It can be any element, mine is darkness. And there are different Spirit Guides that teach the magic differently. My spirit guide was the Den Mother, the wolf guide. My brother and I were instructed in this type of magic after wandering the Fiore's wilderness for 3 years. Only those who develop a close bond with nature will meet a Spirit Guide. That's why it isn't common any longer. People have been binding less and less with nature. The Den Mother, as a predator, taught me purely offensive magic. It is designed to hunt, seek, destroy, and kill." Romulus paused, and smiled widely thinking about his years with his brother, training together. He then quickly realized how much he had rambled off, so he quickly said, "God, I am so sorry! This never happens, I didn't mean to say that much... Why don't I just shut up and you tell me about your magic?"

Theme Music:

Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 12th April 2015, 9:03 am

Jin listened carefully to Romulus as he explained about his magic. Indeed a lost magic, he had never heard of mage capable of drawing magic from nature. Not only that, his magic also depended on his emotions, quite a rare kind of magic. ”I have to say, I can’t wait to see your magic in person”, being someone who was always interested in magic; this was something he just had to see. He noticed that Romulus was enjoying the cake that Jin had ordered for him, he was happy to see that someone else loved cake as much as he did. ”beastial Requiem, must be a wonderful magic to witness but.. A magic to kill people? Purely offensive? Dark magic..”. Those were things that he had never thought before, was magic something to be used to cause harm to people? He had witnessed people causing harm to others but he believed that magic wasn’t meant to do something like that. It was only people who were misusing the true capabilities and nature of magic. However, what Romulus had explained to him was completely contrary to his assumptions.

Regardless, this wasn’t time to indulge into those thoughts. He smiled at Romulus, Jin wasn’t one to be annoyed by people who were talkative; in fact he was pretty social. ”Now now, no need to be frustrated about talking. Talking is good, we get to know one another and become better friends”, he said trying to ease Romulus’s frustration. ”I use an advanced caster type magic known as Heat Manipulation Magic. It’s more like a science lesson to explain what my magic does even I don’t understand it’s true potential yet”, that was indeed true. ”Basically, I’m able to alter the heat of any object that I’m directly or indirectly in contact with. And my changing heat, I mean I can heat it up or completely reduce the heat to cool it down”. He got up from the table and extended his hand to Romulus asking for the job flyer. ”So I assume you’re coming along with me, so I’ll go get the approval while you finish your cake”. Romulus hadn’t answered him but he was sure that he was coming along since the two had just discussed one another’s magic.

BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 12th April 2015, 3:34 pm

Romulus had completely forgot about the job. He had no idea what the job was, but Romulus trusted his new friend. He needed to. They were in the same guild after all. He kept eating his cake, thinking about what he could have possibly just got himself into by implying that he would take this job with Jin. His new guild mate wouldn't let him die. That was plainly obvious. But there was no way the more experienced mage was going to stoop down to a D-Ranked job. That was also obvious. The only question to Romulus was how much blood would be spilled? And how much would be his? That didn't really matter, but it was good information to have. Regardless, Romulus ate away at the stark red baked good in front of him on the bar as Jin went off to get their first job together approved. Romulus truly hoped it would pay well enough for him to not have to worry about money for awhile. When he was done with his slice of cake, he turned and faced the rest of the Tavern in the Black Rose Guild Hall. It was filled with ambitious young mages. Most of them stronger than Romulus however
    It always surprised him that mere children could have magic strong enough to level entire towns, mountains, even islands. Romulus got a late start by comparison, but his magic, while specific in it's usability, was still extremely powerful in it's own rite. He hoped this job would show Jin just how powerful it truly was. He had seen the man scrunch his face a bit when Romulus described the purpose of his magic. I'll just have to explain a bit better later. He probably just didn't understand very well.

Theme Music:

Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 13th April 2015, 8:39 am

Jin walked around looking for Sophie until he finally found her searching for Kakuma. ”Hello Miss. Sophie, I’d like to go on this job and I’m taking the new mage with me” he said, handing her the job request flyer. She took the flyer from his hand, read it and then returned it to Jin. ”You’re responsible for the newbie then, make sure no harm comes to him” she said giving her approval. Even though she had a cold and scary exterior, she did seem pretty caring. Jin nodded and returned to Romulus, who probably had finished his cake by now. ”We have the okay on the job, let’s get going. We should probably know the lay of the land for this kind of job” he left for the exit then, hoping Romulus followed him.

The two mages would then depart from their beloved guild and head to the harbor of the island. The island that was home to a very special kind of ship, this sight never grew old for Jin. After a walk of a few minutes, they arrived at the harbor and looked around at the gigantic plant ships. ”Don’t you find them fascinating? Living plant ships, the more they remain on the sea; the larger they become”. Romulus probably knew about the ships but Jin just wanted to say it out loud. The two would then board a ship and head for the royal palace, it would take them an entire day but that wasn’t too bad. Despite the slightly cloudy weather, it would be a peaceful journey on the sea.

BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 13th April 2015, 3:39 pm

"They really are interesting. I have taken a ride on one twice now, but they still fascinate me. I've been through a majority of Fiore's wild lands, but I had never seen a thing like this until I joined the guild," Romulus said as he and Jin walked towards the docks. They were truly a sight to behold. He enjoyed docks, mostly because of their proximity to water. He carried his pack with him as he and Jin boarded the nearest ship. This was Romulus' favorite weather to watch, so he tossed his bag down of to the side of the main deck, laid his head down on it, and relaxed with his black coat tight around him to stay warm on the damp, cold trip. The ship departed soon after the mages had boarded and they began an over sea journey to some place in Fiore. Romulus had no clue exactly where he was going, but he was excited to be going on a job with a more experienced mage. He knew he could learn a lot on this trip, which he entended to do, but Romulus also saw this as a chance to prove himself. Not only to Jin, but to the entire guild. There was no other thoughts in his mind, well, besides the happiness he had because he had the chance to rock on a ship, starting at the cloud. Romulus, despite his grandious ambitions for this single job, decided to simply lay on the deck of the ship the entire journey, and look up at the sky passing him by, on the gently rocking, living ship.

Theme Music:

Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 13th April 2015, 9:19 pm

After a few hours of lying around, singing merry songs and helping out the crew with some ship stuff; they finally arrived at Fiore. From there, they took a carriage which would escort them to the royal palace. This was the destination they had originally set off to and after half an hour, they were there. The impressive castle and the elegant buildings reflected the difference between the capital and the other towns of Fiore. ”Our job requires stealth and we need to know our grounds. If we’re supposed to protect this politician without him knowing, it won’t be easy”, Jin said to Romulus. He was now thinking whether or not the two should meet the client, the wife of the politician who had put up the request. If they did, it would risk the probability of them being seen by the politician. ”Our priority is the protection of this person because several attempts at assassinations have already happened. He doesn’t like the concept of being protected though so for the preservation of his dignity, it would be better if we stay out of sight”.

Jin stopped and looked ahead of him, they had been walking in a particular direction for quite some time now. The reason why he stopped was because the house of the politician was within visual range. He looked at Romulus and then looked at the house, ”I don’t think they will try any time soon because it’s evening but we don’t have that much time. We keep our distance, look around for suspicious characters and set up traps that won’t hinder the assassins in making their attacks”. Honestly, Jin had no experience how to deal with assassins; he had fought monsters, people, vulcans, imps and the likes but never assassins before. Hoping that his partner was capable of handling the pressure that came with this job, he began to head to the side alley. From there on, he would head to the house keeping out of sight.

BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 14th April 2015, 6:16 pm

Romulus was in awe of the capital city. He had never been anywhere like this. But he refused to let his mind wander. He was here on a job and it would be dangerous to let his mind slip. He listened as his partner explained the mission, occasionally glancing at a house that was a bit down the road. Romulus assumed that was the house of the politician they were charged with guarding. Romulus had never dealt with assassins before, but he was excited to do so now. He envied the proffesion in his own special way, for his own special reasons. He also had his reasons for detesting the professiob, and those in it. He stopped when his partner began heading down an alley. "I think it would be best to split up. If one of us goes around the allies of the area patrolling, and the other gets on top of the politician's house for observation, we will have two waves of defences from any threats and two angles of observation to learn the lay of the land. I think I would be best for the roof, as I can get there easier. Not to mention that you have more combat experience. You could potentially hold off any assailants you encounter until I show up for back up," Romulus rattled off to Jin. Romulus had always thought quickly, but this seemed excessively quick. Despite the quickness, Romulus had complete faith in the plan he had spewn out. Over all, it would keep them both out of sight of the politician, and it would give them the best chance to keep assassins away from the house, should they come.

Theme Music:

Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 14th April 2015, 8:52 pm

Romulus’s plan was a very logical one but Jin couldn’t help but be a bit sketchy about it since the two would have to split up. He didn’t doubt his friend’s abilities but still they were up against assassins and Jin was supposed to take care of him. Regardless, this was indeed the better idea so he had no choice but to go with Romulus’s plan. ”Alright, we’ll split but if things come to it; forget the job’s priority and prioritize yourself. I will be as close as I possibly can be to make sure the opponent doesn’t specifically target you”, his friend probably didn’t need these words of comfort. Jin couldn’t help it though he was like that; kind, caring and sensitive about his friends. To top it all off, Sophie had specifically asked him to make sure Romulus was protected.

After that the two mage split heading in the directions that Romulus suggested. Jin decided that it was crucial for them to make their presence known to the lady of the house. Otherwise, she might suspect them to be assassins or she might just say that they didn’t have anything to do with the job. He particularly had no problem with that, he just wanted to help people. However, seeing that this was his first job with a new mage, he wanted to make sure that his friend was rewarded as he deserved. He walked around the allies, keeping himself hidden and looking around when he finally noticed a lady in front of the house. Perhaps, it was the lady who had put up the job; taking a walk and making sure that someone had come along. When Jin looked at her for a while standing in a position that would be visible to her, she finally looked at him. After that, Jin turned his head and showed his guild tattoo; no words were needed in this conversation. She was informed that Black Rose mage had arrived and the politician was now being protected. She smiled, nodded and headed back into the house. Her part was over now but Jin and Romulus’s work had just begun.

After that, Jin moved back into the alley ways nearby. He kept staring a glance at Romulus to make sure that he was okay, night was falling now. ”It won’t be long now” thought Jin as he stared at the slightly cloudy night sky, there weren’t that many stars this night.

Jin's posts: 6/10

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th April 2015, 8:52 pm

The member 'Okura Jin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus) WeakMonster
    BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 15th April 2015, 6:39 pm

Romulus went around to the back of the house. It was a simple matter to scale the wall of the house, as there were window sills up the wall every fifteen feet or so. Romulus cast his spell, Wings of the Crow, to make it easier to jump up to the roof. He saw an intricate magic circle under his feet, felt a strange upward shift, and felt his long, black coat tails flap upwards from his shoulder blades. He knew the spell worked. He took a deep breathe and jumped straight upwards. He reached his hand straight up and latched his fingers on to the first window sill. He used his current momentum along with all of the strength in his right arm to propel himself to the next window. He repeated his performance, this time with his left hand, and reached the vaulted roof of the house. He scaled all the way to the peek and looked around frantically for awhile. He calmed when he finally found Jin in one of the nearby alley ways. The only real problem was the two strange men that were lurking around about a block further away from Romulus than Jin currently was. There was no way of telling if they were assassins, or dangerous at all for that matter, but Romulus was still worried about their presence. He had no clue what to do in this scenario, as this had been his first experience of this nature, so he tensed up and hoped that his partner would see the two men soon.

Theme Music:

Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 16th April 2015, 10:37 pm

Jin was expecting some company to soon and he didn’t have to wait long. These guys were assassins and he wasn’t expecting them to make any kind of sound, they were notorious for being quiet. Silently, two individuals approached the alley where Jin was, he didn’t know of their presence. Jin noticed that his shoe lace was untied and bent over to tie it, right then he heard a clank. He looked up at the wall and there was a knife stuck into the wall which wasn’t originally there. He turned to face the opposite direction and noticed a single individual there. ”So you have come and noticed that we were protecting the area. Impressive”, indeed it was impressive. It also implied that Jin and his friend weren’t good at hiding like these guys were. He hoped that there was only one but his hope was soon foiled when another jumped on top of him.

Having no idea of the foe, he was now underneath him with the assassin sitting on top of Jin with a small knife. ”yare yare, so close to a heat mage. Bad idea”, right on impact Jin had begun to lower the temperature of the assassin on top of him. The opponent struck but stopped right before the knife could touch Jin’s chest, only a few inches apart. The cold had finally gotten to him, sudden drop in temperature and finally freezing the assassin. He simply pushed the frozen individual and stood noticing the one from before had now disappeared again. Now that Jin was aware of their presence, he wasn’t at a disadvantage like earlier. He used his ability to sense thermal temperatures and noticed the foe to be behind him.

He pretended to not notice the second assassin until finally he tried to strike Jin who was already prepared since he had raised his leg’s body temperature. This allowed Jin to be more speedy than his normal state. He simple side stepped and kicked the back of the head of the assassin. After that he grabbed him and hurled him into the wall finally knocking him down as well. ”I doubt this would be the end of these fellow but so far so good”, he thought to himself as he reappeared in his friend’s visual range. He raised his hand and gave Romulus a thumbs up, signaling that he had taken care of the two foes.

Jin's posts: 7/10

Last edited by Okura Jin on 16th April 2015, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added post count)

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 16th April 2015, 10:37 pm

The member 'Okura Jin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Mage For Hire(Jin & Romulus) NormalMonster
    BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 22nd April 2015, 7:30 pm

Romulus sat down in disbelief. His friend had defeated two assassins without truly using a spell. It was crazy to Romulus, two trained killers taken down in mere minutes. He couldn't stay in awe too long though, as he had heard sounds behind him. His Wings were still activated, so he jumped straight up. Around the back off the house, scaling Romulus saw 4 assassins trying to scale the wall that he had almost literally jumped up. He didn't think he could take all four on his own, but he had to try. He was not good at being quiet, but he knew well discretion was important for payment. He aimed himself forward and cast Pounce of the Wolf. With the added momentum of his fall, when his darkness wrapped legs made contact with the foreheads of two of the assassins, their necks snapped backwards in a very nonfluid motion. As the four were standing in a trapazoifal grouping, and he had just sent bloody foam out of the mouths of the front two enemies, he knew the other two had surely noticed him. He back flipped off of the heads of his fallen enemies as they were still crumpling. He smiled a sadistic grin and his hair flared wilder than it had in years. The bloodlust smile and large chunks of white hair jutting in every which direction struck terror into the two nonmages. Romulus planted his feet on the wall of the manor and shoved off hard. He stuck his arms strait out from his sides. This position let him wrap his outstretched arms around the waists of his opponents' chests. Romulus drug them to the ground and rolled away from the tackle before turning around. Ad much as he wanted a true fight, Romulus was still sensible enough to know that he could not risk it at this time. He looked over his shoulders to check for any on lookers or reinforcements from the enemy. Seeing no one, but noticing his coat tails still flairing up in the shape of wings, he walked back to the winded assassins and stomped on one's throat. He felt the warm life blood of his now deaf opponent on his bare foot, but he did not revel in it like he normally would. He turned around to the other assassin and put his heel into the laying man's temple, snapping his neck in an inhuman manner. Four targets dispatched in just a few minutes. He felt his magic drained a bit, but it was worth it in his head. Romulus knew those assassins had seen a true angel of death in action. That they had met their harbinger into the after life. He said a small prayer for them as he scaled back to the top of the house.

Theme Music:

Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 23rd April 2015, 11:10 pm

After taking out the two assassins from before, there was no sign of any other. He knew that it wasn’t likely that eight assassination attempts was done by only two of them. This meant that they had now decided to take a more direct approach and attack the politician. Luckily, according to Romulus’s plan the two had divided and the house was also being protected. ”If they are not going to come here, I must hurry and get to Romulus to help him out”. By the time Jin rushed through the allies and made way to the house, his friend had already taken down four of them. And by taking them down, he had killed them mercilessly.

”You… “, he stood next to one of the dead assassins and sat down on one knee, checking for a pulse. His neck was deformed so badly, it was obvious that the foe was no longer alive. ”…killed them?!” his voice was a bit loud, his tone angry, his hairs were no longer tied up because of the previous fight and were moving with the air. He raised his head and stared angrily at Romulus, the hazel eyes depicted rage and so did his demeanor. If Romulus was a foe, he would interpret Jin having the intent to kill. He lowered his head once again and tried to calm down, the act of killing was very despicable for him. He then stood up and tied his long white hairs back up and breathed, ”We could have crippled them, broken their bones if we needed to but to take their life. It’s too late now”, his expressions were calm and rather sad. ”We do need to maintain discretion so I’ll take care of the bodies and will clean the blood. Find the lady of the house and inform her that the job is done. Meet me back in the alley way later”. With that Jin turned, not even waiting for Romulus to reply and picked up one of the dead bodies. His intention was to at least give them a proper burial now that he couldn’t do anything about their death.

Jin's post count: 8/10

BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 24th April 2015, 7:25 am

A bit aghast at his partner's reaction, Romulus Lupin swept his hair back and dropped from the wall he was climbing. He walked very nobly to the front door of the manor and knocked. As he stood waiting he became frustrated by his partner's reaction to the fight. Had Romulus really done something wrong? He was sure he hadn't. Of course Romulus didn't intend on leaving the rotting corpses laying there, he actually intended on doing just as Jin was doing now. No matter, the white haired mage knew he and Jin would have a discussion about this later.He withdrew from his thoughts when he heard the woman of the house approaching, he assumed it was the woman as the footsteps were light and shortly spaced. When she opened the door, Romulus bowed to her, making sure to move his bloodied foot backwards so the small framed woman would not see it. "The job is done and a message sent. Your husband will be safe from hence forth. I bid you adieu, my lady. May your night and any after be mor epleasent because ewhat has occurred in this moon's shadow," He said to the woman, whom promptly shut the door, obviously done dealing with the mage. Romulus was left to wonder about payment. Did the man notice my fight? No, there is no way. He would have said something. The payment will probably just be transferred to the guild hall, he thought to himself as he started the short treck to the alley that Jin designated as their meeting spot. But Romulus knew this walk just might put him off the end of an even shorter pier.

Theme Music:

Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 25th April 2015, 9:01 am

Meanwhile, Jin dug up four graves nearby for the four assassins. It didn’t take him long, the ground wasn’t that hard and a spare shovel was lying nearby. He then froze the bodies of each assassin as he buried it underground. It was so that it wouldn’t smell and be discovered later on, discretion was a good thing. If the local law enforcement discovered dead bodies, that would be bad for the politician if it happened. Not to mention what would be thought of the guild if these guys were discovered. Jin didn’t think that Kakuma would think lightly about the killing of four people. Despite being evil persons, they didn’t deserve to die. ”I suppose I will be held responsible for this. I was the senior in rank, I should’ve been faster”, he just couldn’t help but feel responsible.

After having buried the four assassins, he made his way to the location he had told Romulus. He didn’t have to wait long when he felt the familiar heat signature. Jin was standing in the side, leaning against the wall waiting for Romulus. ”So? What did the lady of the house say?” he said as he stood straight and looked at Romulus. The two would continue to talk and head toward the harbor. There was no more reason to stay here and Jin didn’t feel like staying overnight. He wanted to get home, finding a ship heading to the Black Rose island wasn’t difficult. There was always a ship heading there since it was a port city after all.

Jin's posts: 9/10

BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 25th April 2015, 12:02 pm

Romulus started walking towards the docks with Jin. "She didn't. When I told her the job was done, she shut the door in my face. I assume it was because of the hour, but it was still unbecoming of a woman in her position," Romulus said, answering his partner's question. "But Jin, if I may ask, what gives?" Romulus stepped in front of the more experienced mage, and turned to face him. With his question, his hair white hair flew out of it's previously tamed appearance. I can understand an aversion to death, but the way you acted made it seem like I had no respect for life. Well I want you to know that I prayed for their souls as soon as they were dispatched. And I very well intended on giving them a burial as you were sailing back to the guild. You also treated me as if I broken some cardinal rule of our guild. If I did, it was an unspoken one. I was told Black Rose accepted death. THAT is why I joined. If I am wrong, then tell me now and this will be my last job for any guild, let alone this one," Romulus said with a bit of frustration leaking out into every word, and his hair flying around wildly. He was upset not with his partner, nor with the situation. The job was done, and he was ready to get to the island for a walk. He was, however, frustrated with how he was treated. He was no monster and would not be treated as one. This treatment reminded him too much of how he used to be treated. How his brother was treated. And he would not stand for that again.

Theme Music:

Character||Magic
    Okura Jin
    Okura Jin

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Okura Jin 25th April 2015, 10:50 pm

When told about how the lady reacted he only nodded and didn’t reply while continuing to move forward. However, he was stopped in his tracks as Romulus stepped in front of him. Romulus’s demeanor depicted frustration and agitation; honestly, Jin wasn’t okay either. He was aware though that if both ended up frustrated it won’t solve anything. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment to help calm himself down. He didn’t interrupt Romulus until he finished saying what he wanted to say, it was one important question. Was this guild out to kill everyone that stood in their way? Sure, they were a bounty hunter guild and such collateral damage was a given but killing like this?

He looked into the eyes of Romulus, now Jin was calm and there was no anger visible. ”Sometimes Death is unavoidable but sometimes it is unnecessary. For example, we could have just scared them, instilled fear into their hearts so that they would never think of harming another again. That would have sufficed too, right?” he patted Romulus’s shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. ”It is good that you know the value of life, that is why you must understand my anger earlier. These men had tried to take another’s life true but had they succeeded? No, so that meant their lives were not ours to take”. It was a lousy explanation but mostly it relied on Romulus’s own perception and thinking. Jin’s explanation left plenty of unanswered questions and blank spaces but he wanted to push Romulus to think over his actions. Instead of telling him he did wrong, it would be better if he realized the wrong in his actions.  

Jin's posts: 10/10

BlueRoseRebel
    BlueRoseRebel

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by BlueRoseRebel 26th April 2015, 8:46 am

Romulus was in no way satisfied. He decided to join a guild for guidance, so he had something to channel his magical abilities towards. Now he was being told that what he did was avoidable. Romulus strongly disagreed with the sentiment, but he knew he did not want an open confrontation. "Look, I think I need a bit of a break after this. Let's get back to the guild so I can do that same paperwork I had to do last time. Sooner we get back, sooner I can get out again," Romulus said to his partner. He began to breathe deeply to center himself again. His hair settled down a bit, and he turned back towards the docks at the same pace he had before he had stopped. He stayed in front of Jin to keep his emotions at a level state, instead of risking any further flare ups towards someone clearly stronger than him. He had a long night ahead of him, filled with forms he couldn't stand. Not to mention a long talk with Kakuma herself. Well, a long scolding would be a better description of what would be happening. He had been through this once before, but he was still nervous about going through it again. And she certainly wouldn't he happy about the fact the Romulus had upset a higher ranked mage, let alone a higher ranked mage that had invited him on the job in the first place. He stopped his nerves for a short moment to wonder if any other mage had caused as much trouble as he had in this short of a time period. He doubted it, but it certainly wasn't an impossible notion.

Theme Music:

Character||Magic

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:42 pm