Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Jobs Hunt

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Reapers Touch
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 10
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,543,904

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ancient Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill: Nightshade Slayer
    Third Skill: Dragon Contracting

Jobs Hunt Empty Jobs Hunt

Post by Kit Kerrington 27th March 2015, 7:57 pm

Job Info:

Apollo got to the meeting place around the town.  He looked down at the note he was giving in the mail. "huh so this is where i'm to meet this Eclipse Soul Guild member but I wonder what she is like..."  He think to himself as he opens his pocket watch.  As He check the time he ponders on the subject some more he knew she was a pretty powerful mage and that she accepted his request out of the blue, but time will tell more.  He snaps his watch shut then goes on to review the job he was given As he scans the job he gives a small sigh wondering if he could even do this job.  He looked up upset with himself even though he wouldn't show it based on if you saw him now.  He thought how weak he must be to need this much help in the first place....though maybe that's what made him strong as well.  All he knew is that was these people needed help and he'll be damned if he couldn't help them.  He looked back down to the sky and adjusted his tie then started to take note of the details around him.  “As he was making his mental notes of the surrounding area he say someone approaching him. He turned slightly looking at her.  “Hey are you the Eclipse Soul Guild Member?” He asked with a weak smile as she got closer a bit nervous but straightened up.  He waited for her reply.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Jobs Hunt Empty Re: Jobs Hunt

Post by Aliannah 19th April 2015, 9:04 am

It wasn't like she didn't know where she was going that made Alyia late and slightly upset, no that wasn't the case at all. It was the fact that a copper coloured fur ball had decided to tag along. Oya, her pet stoat, had managed to hide herself in Alyia's snack bag. Oh and it wasn't only that, it was also the fact that that certain pesky fur ball had eaten all of her snacks! The cookies and chocolate bars! All of then were gone! Now, as Alyia flew towards the meeting place of her job she carried with her an empty bag and a satisfied stoat.

It didn't take long until the pair had arrived at their meeting location. With a scowl on her face the angel landed silently on the ground and folded her wings back into her body. She opened her bag and looked into it, her scowl never left her face as she pulled Oya out of the bag. She glared at the stoat and mentally scolded her before shoving her back into the back and fastening the top closed. Alyia looked up at the blue sky and took a deep breath, today was another job that she would have to execute and honestly she was looking forwards to it. She had wanted to pick this job before but never found the time, but when she had seen a Fairy Tail mage choose the job she had jumped on the opportunity to join him. The blonde's eye opened again and she started to look around for her partner for this job.

It hadn't taken her long before she spotted him. She carefully made her way over to the Fairy Tail mage and froze when he turned around to ask her if she was the Eclipse Soul mage, "Yes, that is me. I apologize for the wait. My name is Alyia and I am pleasef to be working with you on this job."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 19th April 2015, 2:47 pm

Apollo nodded and gave a small smile. "hello my name is Apollo it's nice to meet you." he nodded as he spoke.  He looked at the meeting place and gave a sight as the sun glared in his eyes. Aside from that he was pretty hot considering he was wearing a full suit pretty much.  But he hid that part determined not to let that slow him down.  He was very hesitant when he looked at the Eclipse Soul Guild member.  "she seems nice..." he thought to him self as he continued to look over her.  She had a good look to her both in appearance and that she looked strong which up'd  his confidence so he could lean on her in a fight. He didn't know how strong or anything about her which was a downfall for him since he couldn't think of any plan but with that he decided to break the silence.  

"thank you again for accepting this job with me...If I may what kind of magic do you use?"  He asked a little timidly. He wanted to know a based idea of what she could do so he was better prepared for what may happen.  Apollo tilted his head trying not to just stare at his feet the whole time.  He had to prove he was good enough to do this task reliably.  So he straightened up and looked at her give a smile and waiting for her response on the matter.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 1st May 2015, 10:52 pm

Alyia smiled and nodded as the other mage introduced himmself as Apollo. She didn't want him to know that she was in a semi bad mood so she plastered a smile on her face and clenched her bag closed. She didn't want the stoat to escape and cause more trouble than she already had.

Alyia took in a deep breath and closed her eyes before opening them once again and looking atbthe person in front of her. Apollo seemed to be dresses in a full suit, making her wonder if he would be able to fight it that. But as she looked backnup to his face she saw the determanation within his eyes. No, this man wasn't going to slow them down, but become an asset to their group for today. But as she was thinking his voice broker through her thoughtd and her eyes snapped up to meet his, "Ah, it's nothing. I have wanted to do this job for a while but never found the time to do it and I didn't want to do it alone. Oh and as for my magic, I use a mix of magic, but it is basically calling god's and demon's blessings. So mainly a light and daek magic. How about you? What kind of magic do you use?" Alyia had kept out the part about her being an angel, she didn't want to tell everyone and have is spread, so she kept quiet about it. Seeing Apollo standing straight up Alyia couldn't help but smile back at him. Suddenly her back jolted in her grip and her amile became strained as she clung to the bad to keep the evil copper coloured fur ball from escaping and running around. Alyia couldn't help but remember when Oya had used to just sit on her ahoulder, but as Alyia changed so did Oya, causing for her to become more playful.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 10th May 2015, 10:00 am

Apollo look at Alyia and listened carefully analyzing her.  She seemed nice but part of him was skeptical still.   As she spoke about her magic he sighed  a little having not much more information then before but then gave her a nod.  but none the less he was impressed by her magic.  He wanted to know more about it but figured he'd figure he'd see it in due time. He tilted his head abit when she asked him about his magic.   "i um us defensive magic like shields and other spells of that nature." He says rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't very impressed by his magic however It was still useful...or so he thought.  He wasn't much off a talker especially to people he didn't know. Apollo looked at her bag as a small creature jumped out of it. He was surprised for a moment as it leaps to the ground.   He watched it run around then he looked at Alyia then back at the creature.  "well then um..." He didn't exactly know what to say in this situation. A small ball of fury was running around and he didn't know what it was. He stared at it then shook his head abit give a small smile.  So full of energy and lively some how mad him a bit happier.  He looks up and nods quietly. "um so yeah shall we discuss the job a bit?" He look at her then behind him then back at her.   He wasn't sure what to think or if he was even capiible to fight with her.  He adjusted his tie and waited for her response.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 12th May 2015, 10:00 pm

The young angel nodded as the man in the suit spoke to her about his magic. It was a defense magic. Sheilds and other spells? It wasn't very discriptive but she supposed that she would be seeing in sooner rather than later. With a smile Alyia loosened up on her bag and that was when her composure fell apart. A small copper coloured stoat freed itself from the bag. Alyia watched as Oya ran around as if taunting her with the cookie crumbs on her face. Her blue eye tritched and Alyia turned back to face Apollo with a faorce smile that twitched at the edges. "We shall, but in a moment I have a quick matter to deal with." With that the blonde took one step then two steps away before bulting after the rodent. 

"Get back here you little fur ball!" Alyia yelled as she chased the copper coloured stoat. Alyia couldn't say that she liked chacing after Oya, but it meant that no matter what mission she went on it was always eventful. Alyia watched as the stoat slowed to a stop and looked up at the ange in seemed to be victory. With a scowl Alyia reached down to Oya and offerec her hand to the fur ball. 

With the stoat now on her shoulder Alyia made her way back to her partner for the day.
    I apologize for that, it wasn;t very prefosional of me...
    Alyia trailed off. She herself wasn't very professional and trying to make others think that she was, was sort of a a joke. "This is Oya." She mostioned to the stoat residing on her shoulder. "My pet and companion." She flashed a smile at Apollo. "Now about the job. It has to do with the bandits yes? The two clans having a conflict?"

Word Count: 304

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 22nd May 2015, 7:44 am

He smiled as the copper fur ball running around. He nodded as she asked to be excused for a moment to catch it. Apollo adjusted his tie as he watch Alyia chase the small stroat around. I a way he thought it was kinda funny to see this and smiled abit He could help but remember a moment just like this with Eliza.... She would always chase the farmers rabbits around trying to catch them, She usually did then held it high over her in victory. Now he regretted remembering but hide his sadness behind a smile knowing he had a job to do right now. he watch as she grabbed the stoat and looked at it smiling abit. After she introduced it Apollo nodded shyly but happy one the less "nice to meet you Oya" He nondded "and don't worry i'm fro Fairy Tail we aren't the most professional guild in the world." He chuckles lightly rubbing his head remembering all the damage they caused at points. "So yeah I believe the job is stopping bandits and rescuing hostages..." He rubbed his head looking down abit. He looked back at her and tilted his head abit remembering the jobs now. "So how should we go about doing this?" He asked knowing there are several places to start but wanting to get her input none the less. This would also help him build a profile on her to learn more. He smiled looking at her and the stroat waiting for he response.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 29th May 2015, 12:06 pm

With a nod the blonde mage accepted that it was okay to be non-formal. Alyia though did send a glare to the stoat on her shoulder, a don't pull anything message was sent through her blue orbs before lookin back at Apollo. Hostages and stopping bandits. Alyia remembered now, this shouldn't take very long. Looking down the angel paced her hand on her chin to think. "I don't know about you, but I think that we could either just burst in do it and be done, or be could sneak in, by maybe being captured or something of the like and strike from the inside. I feel like that would take them more by surprise, but it would be trickier." Alyia thought for a moment before nodding. "Yes I like that idea. I am not one to plan much but I think that with two people this plan will work nicely." She shifted her eyes to the stoat on her shoulder. 'You think that you could sneak with him and them when it is time contact me or come to find me and tell me when I should attack."

Oya nodded 'Of course.' The soothing voice echoed in her head. With a nod Alyia looked back at Apollo. "So the plan is that one of us. I was thinking you get captured and held hostage. Oya will be with you, I don't know how or where, but she will. From the point when you get captured a arrive at their base Oya will signal me or come find me and I will attack with one of my spells. Your job is to make sure that none of the hostages do not get hurt, my magic is ver distructive and I don't want them getting hurt. Is that alright with you." Alyia smiled at Apollo waiting to see if he accepted.

Word Count: 310

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 2nd June 2015, 1:09 pm

While Apollo thought about what she said then tilted his head thinking deeply. While he couldn't say he was thrilled about the idea of being bait it was a decent plan.  However he look at her scanning her almost. The biggest thing that was stopping him was trust.  Not that she seemed to be a bad person or trusting but he has had bad experience's in the past.  it lead to his friends death.  How trusting someone who said they were in a guild caused her to died and Apollo to watch it all. Remembering this made him take a step bad a tad bit of fear n his eye's as he looks at her. "fine..." he says as he regains a bit of his composer He looks at her remembering his is a wizard and needs to keep it together "I can keep then safe however please note i'm note i'm not the most offensive mage in the world so be careful" he nods looking a tad more serious knowing she is much stronger then him and worried that her attack might damage his shields. "How do you want to proceed then shall we get any more information or just head there"  he said as the idea of being bait sank in he nodded a little more thinking it was probably better this way since he could use he was a defensive mage anyway.  With that he waited for the answer looking at the Strout wondering why it was going with him but did want to question his backup in there so he sighed and gave a small but happier smile.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 14th June 2015, 9:22 pm

Alyia almost cheered as Apollo accepted. A bright smile appeared on the angel's pale face and she looked up at Oya who had nodded at her. Looking at the two one would wonder who was the owner and who was the pet. About half-way through her extactic moment the blonde realized how she must have looked. With a clearing of her throat Alyia nodded, "Don't worry about being on the offensive. I want you to do your protect the hostages. Don't let a single person touch them. I know that you use shield magic and that must be really helpful in defensive situations, that is why you are perfect for the job!" Alyia smiled brightly and tilted her head to the left. Her crystal like eyes closing in joy. Her pink lips turned up exposing her white pearl like teeth.

Pausing for a second the angel pndered about gathering more data. She wasn't one for gathering information on the enemy, rather she usually just burst in taking them by surprise and sometimes herself by surprise and smashing and bashing. "Hmmmm... I think that maybe we should, see what we can find out about the clan from the Blue Sky survivors. See who they took? Alyia stopped talking and looked at the ground wonder why they took who they did and who they took, and were the people alright? her hand habitantly going up to her shoulder to pet Oya the blonde looked up at the sky, questions flew through her head, ones she knew that she wanted answers to and ones she didn't know if she hadnted to find the answers to. With a deep breath the angel looked to her companion. "we should go, before it starts to get dark outside. I want to meet with the Blue Sky clan surviviors. Without another thought, the now solem blonde tured to walk towards where her angelic senses told her was the clans camping grounds.

Word Count: 324

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 15th June 2015, 9:15 am

Apollo saw her eyes light up when he agreed to do her plan. He was glad he didn’t have to worry about being offensive, plus of anyone he could protect the people with the most efficiency. While being beat stone and sit well with him he had to put trust in her, as hard as that was for him. Then went to going to get more information she, Then agreed to find the information which made Apollo happier. He disliked going in any situation not known what he was doing even if it was simple. He then nodded “good to see we agree let’s go find more information” he said as the blonde girl just started to walk off. He walked the village which had been ransacked by recent attack. All he could do was shake his head a bit wondering why this happened. To be honest Apollo hated Austin situations always has, they seemed like such a coin toss no matter how you lice no matter how you shook it, however she seemed confident so he said to go along with it. As they walked through he looked at her curiously her magic still a mystery part. They got to the chieftains house where guards were standing at attention guarding the door, he looked at her curiously “you want to do the talking or should I?” He said tilting his head. He was hoping she would he honestly just want to observe to get as much information visually as he could. Though he wouldn’t mind if he had to do the talking. He looked at her and her stout Oya waiting for answer.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 28th June 2015, 7:56 pm

I'M AN ANGEL BUT I'LL STILL FIGHT FOR YOU
    The blonde continues her walk, the land was dry and the sun was bearing down on them as they walked. Yet is didn't take long until the two arrived at their destination. They walked through the village and to the hut of the chieftan. This is though where the partners met thier first obstical. Getting in to talk to the chief. As Alyia looked she noticed that there were guards standing by the door. Then as she was turning to talk to Apollo he spoke first. Would she talk or would he talk? Taking another look at the guy Alyia took notice that he didn't seem to be all that confident and with a swift nod of her head she replied: "I'll do the talking. They may not listen to me much because I am a female, but I am sure that they will listen to reason and will accept our help in exchange for a couple questions."

Without a second thought the angel strode out to meet the guards. "Hello, we're here to meet with the chief about a job request. You should be expecting us." Alyia's confidence was evident in the way that she talked. But the guard only looked at her and grunted as she stepped aside, allowing the pair to go through. Flashing a smile at the guard Alyia entered the hut. It was dark on the inside, yet there was enough light to see the outlines of the many things that scattered the room. Narrowing her eyes the blonde swiftly and quietly approached the figure that was sitting in the only brighter light of the room. "Hello, we are the mages that accepted your request. My name is Alyia and the stoat that is residing on my shoulder is my pet and best friend Oya. I am accompanied by Apollo, he is from the Fairy Tail guild while I from the Eclipse Soul guild. We are here to help." A few moments passed since Alyia first spoke and wondering if the chief had heard her she started to open her mouth to speak. But a crusted and hoarse voice cut her off. "You're here to help? Are you sure that a mere female a small animal and another male can do much? We have lost hundreds of our men and women to these raiders and now that I am begging for help what I get is two people and an animal no bigger than a house cat."

Alyia narrowed her eyes and glared at the man, "Sir, you must not underestimate us. There may be few of use, yet we are all strong on our own ways. Putting this together will secure the success of this job."

Word Count: 452

[/color]
    MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GS

Kit Kerrington
    Kit Kerrington

Character Sheet

Post by Kit Kerrington 1st July 2015, 10:31 pm

Apollo simply gave a small nod in agreement since she was right even though he didn't know her she was strong enough to take this job so she must be good. The Chieftan just scoffed at then then after a few moments began to talk "Fine I suppose whats three more people..." He sighed then looked at them both "The Rival tribe has taken our kin captive...namely our children." He stand looking at us in a very serious manner " We need them back and for them to pay... For them to stoop so low as to steal children and use them for bargaining tools is unforgivable and only merits there demise."" he growls angerly hatred in his eyes. Apollo sighed nodding at him not wanting to risk escalating the situation further. "ok but first we need to know where they are. Where is this Rival Village located?" he looked back trying to keep calm. "they are North of here about two days by foot if you move fast. " He then sat down on his throne giving a sigh then shooing them away in a very rude manner. "well get going standing here isn't helping now is it." Apollo looked at Alyia and began to leave the hut then looked at Alyia Once outside the light blinded them momentarily from being in that dark hut so long. He then stopped at turned to Alyia who had her strout on her shoulder. "he seemed pleasant...anyway should we get going then?" Apollo said as he looked at her . Her strout sitting on her shoulder He gave a small smile and waited for her response.
    Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aliannah 2nd July 2015, 11:52 pm

I'M AN ANGEL BUT I'LL STILL FIGHT FOR YOU

Alyia was about to comment that there were three people because infact there were only two. Oya was not a person but a stoat, an small feline like that of a ferret. But she chose not too as she could tell that the chief was already pretty annoyed with them. The blonde then instead settled for listening in on the conversation that Apollo was him, which was going much better than hers. The chief seemed to like Apollo much more than her, maybe it was the fact that she was a girl. But with a quick shake of her head the blonde brushed it off and instead paid attention to their coversation, trying to gather as much information as she possibly could. North, two days, children, hostages... Children! Alyia narrowed her eyes, she had had a bad childhood of her own and she didn't want anyone else to have one if she could help it. With her eyes still narrowed she followed behind Apollo, wanting to get out of there and do something about the children. 

She snapped out of her trans when her compainion started to talk to her, she looked up with her blue orbs and nodded. She knew that she couldn't talk at the moment because of the rage of emotions that ran through her body. Without another notion wings burst from her back and the blonde picked up Apollo and took of at an amazing speed, they would get to their destination in no time. Though Alyia didn't know how Apollo would handle flying, he would have to deal with it for a couple hours until they reached their desitnation and then their plan would be set into motion.

Word Count: 283
    MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GS

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 4:41 am