Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Make The Angel Scream and the Devil Cry! (Part 1)

Decayuss
    Decayuss

The Nephilim

The Nephilim

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The True Nephalem
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Nephalem Take Over
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Make The Angel Scream and the Devil Cry! (Part 1) - Page 3 Empty Re: Make The Angel Scream and the Devil Cry! (Part 1)

Post by Decayuss 30th May 2015, 6:10 pm

In some ways, Deniel thought she deserved it. But in most ways, she didn't. She was once a normal girl, living a normal life. And she fell in love with a rich boy named Diabolos. The two of them spent many years together, married, and attempted to have children. But that is where it all went wrong. "Why...? Why must they be denied the one thing that all species must do? Produce offspring to survive..." Deniel still held Arianna's corpse, and he used one of his hands to shut both of her eyes so that she may rest in peace. Then, from out of his coat, he took the lacrima that Vergil had given him. He almost forgot about this. "Let's get out of here--" before Deniel could activate it and get him and his mother out of the place, he suddenly realized that he could see through the ice. Before, it was completely foggy and clouded inside of it, and Deniel couldn't even see his own reflection. But now, he could see it all. And inside of the ice...he saw the bodies of many people. They all looked similar to Deniel in some ways, but in some ways not. There were boys and girls alike. And each of them were frozen solid, encased in Arianna's Frozen Throne. Deniel knew who they were. "These are all...my brothers and sisters?" They all had their distinct features, but universally there were some similarities. They all had either black, white, or blonde hair, and they all had blue or red eyes.

Deniel didn't want to look at them for long, though. He clenched on to his mother's corpse, and started to activate the lacrima. "I've had enough of this place..." And with that, Deniel, Nidhogg, and Arianna were gone from the Icecrown Citadel. Once and for all.

The three of them appeared back at Vergil's shrine, right in front of it, with Deniel still holding on to Arianna's corpse. He picked her up, and brought her inside, knowing what he must do. The lacrima was still in-tact, but it had some cracks developing in it. Vergil did say that he could only use it twice. "Whelp. Time to get to work." Deniel used the tombstone Vergil provided, and dug Arianna her own grave. He also made sure that her body wasn't still bruised or cut. He did whatever he could to heal her and patch her up, so that she could look as nice as possible. He fixed up her dress, so that she could be buried in it. She put her inside of a coffin, but realized it could fit two people inside of it. So Deniel made the hole even bigger, but did not patch it up when he put Arianna inside of the coffin. "Just wait, mom...you'll reunite with dad soon." Deniel looked down at his mother's corpse, and forced back tears. Then he looked behind him, at the very direction that the land of Sin was located at. "DO YOU HEAR ME, DAD!? I'M COMING FOR YOU! AND I'M GONNA' KICK YOUR ASS BACK TO HELL!"

"Master Diabolos...I regret to inform you but...your wife. Arianna. she is...dead."

"Is that so?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Make The Angel Scream and the Devil Cry! (Part 1) - Page 3 Deacy2
    Take Over Forms:

Magic
    Character Sheet

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:01 am