Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksmen's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Kyo Tetra
    Experience : 550

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Human Transfiguration
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work Empty Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work

Post by Z3R0169 18th February 2015, 6:52 am

Mission Specs:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work 1ezsig10
    (Never Say Bye Till The Day you Die.)

Missions Complete
    D:4/C:3/B:0/A:0/S:0/SS:0/10Y:0/100Y:0
    EXP:550
    Next:1200

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work

Post by Z3R0169 18th February 2015, 7:34 am

P#1

The first of the day skies were painted crystal blue, a thick sheet of white and purple clouds covered the morning sun. The first day's snow began to fall as the sea's sway lulled the passengers of the ferry with it's pleasant tune. I't was then when Ezeakieal saw the towering ice caps encroaching upon the ships horizon. The closer they drew to Snow Fall Island small segments of ice was starting to form in the sea's water and the thicker his breaths vapor became. They came to a halt about eighty five nauts off the coast. "This is as far as I'll take ya." The short wide captain with a gentlemen's mustache and a sailors cap said as he puffed on his pipe. Ezeakieal turned around and pulled up his cloak "Them Islands be cursed I tell ya. The Ice mage done a horrible thing to that their Island, allot of people suffering, allot people dying.Why you want'n to be going their lad?" Ezeakieal pulled down his hood and smiled. "I've seen my fair share of evil in my life, so I strived for power to face it head on rather than be someone who turns their head a pretends not to have seen it at all. I thought I found real power, turns out they're are heaps of strangers out there that could flick their wrist at me and that would easily be enough to knock me flat my ass." "Why are you telling me all this?" The Sailor replied. Ezeakieal turned to face the Island "I don't know, maybe I don't think I'll come back from this one. Maybe I just wanted some one to know. Is that weird?" The old man shook his head in disagreement "Alright time to go." Ezeakieal went to the edge of the boat. "Wait." the old man shouted "You didn't answer my question." Ezeakieal turned his head to the side still looking away. "I haven't given up yet. If I survive this I'll get even stronger, plus I save a small Island's ecosystem  that's what we at Fairy Tail like to call a twofer." Ezeakieal Flew off the boat and waved to the captain of the ferry and ended with a "See ya later."

OCC:363 Words

STAT BLOCK:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work Empty Re: Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work

Post by Z3R0169 18th February 2015, 8:28 am

P#2

Ezeakieal landed on the Island cliff sides, when he landed his because of his weight his feet sunk into the snow a good three to four feet. "Well I should of expected that." He said out loud with his teeth clattering. He began to control his internal temperature to regain his composure, Ezeakieal trudged through the plows of snow shifting through larger and larger sections at a time. He was searching for any form of plant life, it was hours before he came across a row of a few dozen withered trees. The trees showed signs that not too long ago they had once been healthy and able to bear fruit, but over a few years the freezing cold climate had sapped the very life from the wilderness of Snowfall Island. He climbed the tree and snapped a few dozen sturdy branches, with a little rope, some ace bandages and time to carve he fashioned them into a pair of snow shoes, and a snow board. He slapped on the snow shoes and bound them tightly to his feet then headed off in the direction of the nearest ice cap. Little did he know, that another presence of the island noticed his untimely arrival. The skies blackened in a pitch dark haze of snow and ice. A massive snow storm began to sweep across the islands surface piling on layers and layers of fresh snow in minutes. Ezeakieal pushed forward struggling against the gale force hurricane winds, every now and than he found him self dodging clods of snow bigger than his own body. "Even when I'm regulating my body temperature it's st.. st.. ST..II..L.. L.. s.. s.. so cu. ccu.. cold... AHH..CHOO! Need to find some shelter." Ezeakieal stated rubbing his hands up and down his arms. "I hope Master was right about this." He said trailing his way through the frozen tundra.    

OCC:315 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 18th February 2015, 9:46 pm

P#3

The snow storm worsened as Ezeakieal tromped through the frozen waste land, leaving a clear trail through the snow. He was making his way going at a steady pace with out rest, but as the  islands weather intensified it was beginning to wear him down. He started to search for a suitable shelter to wait out the intense storm. His cloak was layered in a heavy coat of frost and snow, he pushed through the cold as his body's movements became more and more frigid. "Damn it's not about not feeling the cold now, i'ts psychically effecting me." He stopped and sat down gently on the snow. His eys closed as he began to breath quickly steam started to rise from his body from every pore. His skin glowed bright red, Ezeakieal manged to manually sped up his bloods flow to three times it's normal rate. He stood up, the frost melted almost immediately leaving only a trace of steam vapor. "That feels better" he said as he realized his feet were sinking into the snow rapidly. "Oh Shit." Ezeakieal cursed as he hard the ground beneath the now creak. The ground beneath feat caved in in a shower of ice and wood. Ezeakieal fell into the remains of an old cabin that had been snowed over. When he hit the floor he hastily covered up the hole in the roof with a random table and pillar of broken wood. "Didn't expect that to happen." He looked around the old musty room. The dust piled up had covered just about every thing in the room, and hadn't had any visitors in a few years. He found a few objects to support the wooden pillar and placed them in a way that gave him some freedom. He didn't have to hold up the table any more as he started to examine the small hut.

OCC:313 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 19th February 2015, 8:48 pm

P#4

Ezeakieal's eye's scanned over the room, the musty cabin only had a single room going on a gut instinct Ezeakieal came to the conclusion that it used to be a hunting cabin. There was a a single bed with a workers desk. The cobble stone fire place was flooded with snow, next to it was a small stack of fire wood placed on the side of brick stove, and three boarded up windows. The room was around fifteen by fifteen feet an had a some what homey feel to it. Ezeakieal walked next to the desk, there were pieces of paper worn out by time the words were hardly illegible he shifted through the papers however time had worn the words away on all them. He noticed a small oil candle and lit it with a matches found in a box besides it. The room lit up, Ezeakieal grabbed the the loop of the candle and searched the desk drawers, he found an old bottle of Dwarven spirits, some hunting gear, and a single leather bound journal. He blew the dust off the surface of the thick journal, the name appeared as the dust rolled off smooth leather surface and unwrapped the string lock around it's pages. "Finally something readable." Ezeakieal said aloud. The first few pages were of the game that one could hunt, he skimmed over the basses of the journal. It belonged to a young man by the name of Boyd Tobias, when he reached the middle of the mans tales, things became rather interesting for Ezeakieal. Ezeakieal read an excerpt from it aloud. "Day 256. It's been six days since the strange storm encompassed the entirety of Snowfall Island, as I sit here unable to leave the shack because of the snow in. I wonder if this events are related to what happened to that poor couple in the horrid happenstance that took place a week ago."

OCC:322 Words

[spoiler="STAT BLOCK"]HP:110%
    MP:99%

Spells Status:o=On|x=Off
    D Rank:

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 19th February 2015, 8:48 pm

The member 'Z3R0169' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
     Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 19th February 2015, 9:40 pm

P#5

Ezeakieal continued to read into the series of events that took place on the Island when he heard the ground began to shake suddenly. Ezeakieal licked his fingers and smothered the candle flame with it. He placed his back beside the cabin's door and listened for movement the rumbled as the snow covering the cabin rolled off the building heading down the hill in a mini avalanche. Light poured in form the cracks of the boarded windows, he crept towards the side of the eastern window. He peered out the window, "Hmm now that is weird." Ezeakieal thought as four beings made of solid clear ice were roaming the grounds slowly surveying the area. "What are they looking for?" he questioned, Ezeakieal crouched down and keeping an eye on the strange ice golems out side. He stayed quiet, reducing his breathing to a to a fraction of an hour, erasing his presence in the process, he waited for a few hours before the ice golems left. He walked over to the door and slowly opened it. Ezeakieal kept silent as he slowly came out from the cover of the porch. As he took his first few steps, it was then he heard the snow shift above him. An ice golem had perched itself on the roof of the cabin, seeing Ezeakieal it leaped from the edge and dived at him with a rocket like dual fists punch filled with malicious intent. The creatures hand slammed into Ezeakieal gut and pushed him into the ground sending up a massive flurry of freezing clumps of snow, and dust. The creature showed no particular reaction to Ezeakieal fluid like movements It wasn't surprised scarred or disappointed it was expressionless. At the last second of the attack Ezeakieal jumped back with ferocious speed and fell with the force of the attack, in the process he managed grabbed the creatures arms with an elbow lock.

OCC:320 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 19th February 2015, 11:07 pm

P#6

The cloud of snow settled and the appearance of the golem figure came to light. The golem was around five feet and seven inches tall long flowing hair, her well endowed and slim figure showed the depths of her curves. "Vary life like." Ezeakieal took notice of the fine craftsmen ship. "You must be a beauty in real life." He said just before mercilessly ripping the arms he held in a single twist, but that wasn't the end of his assault using the momentum from the initial twist he continued to spin into a jump kick at the creatures head. The kick separated the golems head from it's body. and landed into a small rock side. The headless and armless doll didn't fall, instead the snow around the ground transmuted into water and repaired the creatures damage. "So your one of those types huh?" Ezeakieal grinned. "Good this is exactly what I wanted. A opponent that's stronger than me." With a fierce diagonal jump kick he smashed through the creatures upper torso half of it fell down as its knees bucked down, at the same time Ezeakieal performed a perfect leg spits as his he open palmed his hands into the the remaining ice chunks. The force shattered the golems into small particles of ice and water. The ground shook as he returned to his feet. By killing that golem he had alerted the others. It felt like the whole island was alive and moving towards him. A group of tougher golems appeared over the hill side running at top speed or to be more precise they were sliding across the vast snow fields avoiding all the the terrains dangers. They poured in over the mountain side large in number and in great speeds they reached Ezeakieal in no time flat.

OCC:302 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 19th February 2015, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 19th February 2015, 11:12 pm

P#7

Ezeakieal jumped into the dangerous fray of foes punching and kicking every thing that came close to him. A group of golems launched a series of ice bullets at him amongst the heat of close quarters combat Ezeakieal couldn't properly avoid the sheer numbers of ice needles that covered the area. He grabbed his staff from his back a spun it rapidily against the incoming swarm of ice. The frozen needles bounced off of the whirlwind created by the force of the spin, he altered the trajectory of the attack into the path of the golems that were closest to him. He didn't stop following up with a power staff combo he slammed through one with three attacks from the side front and back, than jumped and slapped the pole arm heavily into the second smashing it in twain, a dual slap ensured to the seconds complete and total obliterated. The third had gather changed the snow beneath his feet into Ice the golem sealed Ezeakieal's movement. The cold coffin of frozen water surrounded Ezeakieal's body, the golem in front of him pulled it's hand up and pointed at Ezeakieal's head, a large mass of water began to group together at the tip of its palm. The ball slowing turned into a sphere of frozen spikes it blasted away from it's hands at a frighting speed. Ezeakieal took a deep breath and shouted while flexing every muscle in his body The encroaching frost broke off into tiny pieces pieces of rubble. With out a second to relax he swung the bo staff at the ice sphere knocking back at the golem. The ball of ice collided with the creature's chest, piercing it tunneled through it's torso leaving a massive hole in it's wake. The ice golems body was full of cracks and imperfections. Ezeakieal took advantage of that and jumped into to assault his target. With a fierce swing of his staff he knocked the golem into the air and crashing against the small rock side. The body shattered into a dozen pieces as Ezeakieal exhaled.

OCC:347 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 19th February 2015, 11:12 pm

'Monster Dice' :
     Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 19th February 2015, 11:53 pm

P#8

Another group appeared falling in on Ezeakieals location, The strongest looking golem shot at an ice cannon at Ezeakieal, the ice shell blew up at the front of his feat, Ezeakieal escaped the explosion with a lengthy back flip, he landed on top of the cabin and jumped above the hill side kicking three of the golems in mid air. The monsters fell to the ground smashing into a thousand pieces on each others bodies. "This isn't getting me any where!" Ezeakieal sighed as the golem launched another ice rocket at him. Ezeakieal kicked the rocket straight up into the air and arched his swinging arm. The creature was quickly skating across the surface of the snow with great speed and grace. However this made predicting it's movements a fixed event. Ezeakieal launched the ice rocket back at the creature who originally launched it. The shell exploded sending the golem spiraling into the air Ezeakieal jump directly above the golem with a full spin of his body the staff violently smacked into the creature's back and smashed it into the ground. A large geyser of snow shot up as it's icy cold bits shot across the frozen lands. "Still more?" Ezeakieal said still feeling the heavy earth shaking effects of many moving forces. He turned towards the horizon and began dashing through the snow at top speed. He quickly made his way towards the fist ice cap with the ice golems hot on his trail. He suddenly came to a halt when he noticed a cliff in the distance. Grabbing the snow board off of his back he picked up speed, dashing as quick as he could Ezeakieal leapt off the cliff side, while strapping the board to his feet. The base of the board hit the soft powder, all the extra force from the jump added to the board's take off speed.

OCC:313 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 19th February 2015, 11:53 pm

'Monster Dice' :
     Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 20th February 2015, 2:31 am

P#9

He was riding down the cliff side at about two hundred an fifty miles an hour. When five golems soared out from the snow as skis made of ice appeared beneath their feet. The beautiful ice women soared down the slope quickly catching up to Ezeakieal, The five of them surrounded Ezeakieal, their arms turned into jagged ice blades as they started swing violently. Ezeakieal deflected most of the attacks but a few cut open his back and side. Ezeakieal waited until the a ramp of snow lifted them into the air, ha grabbed one of the golem's leg and threw it into one of it's allies sending them falling to oblivion. He landed the board and leaned forward to gain even more speed. The three ice dolls landed and slowly sped up to catch up to Ezeakieal, when he noticed the girls beginning to get within striking Ezeakieal curved his path near the cliff wall. The first golem shot up next to Ezeakieal's side before it launch an attack Ezeakieal grabbed it's wrist and slung her into the mountain side while pushing the monster's neck against the passing terrain. Within a matter of seconds the ice golem's body was shattered into smithereens. The only thing remaining was the head of the creature witch Ezeakieal immediately through it at the remaining monsters behind him. The ice block slammed into one of the golem's legs. Ezeakieal watched as the monster was torn to pieces from the speed it was going when it fell. It's body rolled hundreds of time, the accelerated crash ignored it's glass like body as it continued to fall apart. From above Ezeakieal's position a few dozen shards stabbed into Ezeakieal's back. Two much meaner looking versions of the lovely ice ladies quickly engaged Ezeakieal in combat. Ignoring the pain in his back he slowed his descent and pulled back behind his foes.

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 20th February 2015, 2:32 am

P#10

He grabbed their legs and pulled them down, the golem's face was the first to fall to the mountain slope. Using their wreaked bodies as a vault towards the center of the slope. He flexed the muscles on his back and forced the pieces of ice out. As he felt a momentary sensation of relief the remaining golem slammed into him knocking him off course, sending him down a much steeper slope. Ezeakieal tucked his body in trying his best to avoid the current of trees and rocks. He looked back for a split second to see that nature had taken care of the golem. He jumped at a natural ramp and grind down the side of a tree seconds before he saw a large chasm in the distance he was going fast enough to jump it when he felt something gripping his leg. The moment he hit the jump something pulled him into the long cliff side. Ezeakieal plummeted towards the earth unable to see the ground Ezeakieal tried to fly, however before he could Ezeakieal was hit head one by a meek looking golem. He grabbed the creature and exchanged blows with it. He hit it's head off and it grew back. Ezeakieal reached for the ledge and felt his hand grip onto an unstable group of rocks, the cliff side dropped about half a ton on the two of them. Nothing could stop the fall now it was too late he smashed into a freezing cold river with fierce rapids. Ezeakieal swam towards the surface his chest felt like it was on fire even knowing the water he was drifting through was only a few degrees above freezing. The stream had managed to wash him down off the the path before he finally managed to pull himself from the icy riverbank.  

OCC:304 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th February 2015, 2:32 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 20th February 2015, 3:26 am

P#11

Ezeakieal gasped for air as he pulled him self from the frozen lake and found himself on a small cove he laid on his back on the icy ground. He continued to gasp for air for minutes when he finally sat up. Ezeakieal pulled off his cloak and shirt to treat his wounds. He unwrapped some of the soaking wet bandages around his chest and stomach, and replaced them over the wounds. He put his shirt back on, and used his Ki to warm his body and dry his clothes. The steam flew off of his clothes as his body's internal temperature sky rocketed. Whiten a few hours Ezeakieal had recovered well enough to move with out opening his wounds .His clothes were dried by the heat body off so he wouldn't have to worry about freezing in is own clothes. He sat there afterwards wondering what to do next "Ah! The journal!" Ezeakieal pulled his nap sack in front of him. "Good the water seal held." he said with a sigh of relief. He opened the book and picked up where he left off. "It's been a day since those ice copies have been chasing me through the frozen tundra. Now that I've seen her face, I know. I know that he's responsible". Ezeakieal read from the journal. "I need to find the crystal flower to set things right." Ezeakieal grabbed his chin "The crystal flower what's that?" He heard the steps of golems approaching him. "He put the journal back in his bag and drew his bo staff. Ten golems were working their way through a small canyon. "Wow they lined them selves up for me." Ezeakieal held his staff forward and grappled it with his hands of force and spun the staff like a blender. He shot off like a cannon ripping through the row of ten golems like butter. With a single technique.  

OCC:317 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th February 2015, 3:26 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 20th February 2015, 3:29 am

P#12

Just as soon ah he destroyed the creature ten new ice golem had formed from the frozen crag, five ice golems on both sides of him they charged shooting rounds ice needles at him. By using his hands of force he blocked the incoming barrage of frozen projectiles, Ezeakieal's reached out his hands and made a waving motion. The five foot hands made of telekinetic force began to ripple as he shot back their ice fragments and rockets. The combined magical explosives began to force the small path ways cliff sides to cave in on itself. Ezeakieal flew out of the small crack in the earth as fast as he could as a torrent of snow, rock, and ice was uplifted by the explosions concussive force. "I can't catch a break. No matter where I go these things can find me." He thought back over the events of the last few days of this trip. He soared high above the surface of the clouds, almost blinded by the light Ezeakieal placed his hand over his eyes. He laid back in a relaxing position and shouted "I don't get it how did they track me down when I was in the cabin they were searching the area how come I could hide then and not now." Ezeakieal continued to fret, when it hit him. Like a bag of bricks to the side of his head. "They can see through the snow. Every time they found me I was psychically in the snow. Well I have a theory now to put it to test." Ezeakieal was just about to head back when he remembered the journal, he pulled off his pack and started to reach for the thick leather book. When he stopped, "Nope not gonna happen. Not going to start reading and get attacked again. First I'm going to test this this theory of mine first and if it works then I'll read the book."

OCC:324 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 9:12 pm; edited 5 times in total

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th February 2015, 3:29 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 20th February 2015, 3:30 am

P#13

Ezeakieal opened his nap sack and pulled out a small brown paper box, Ezeakieal opened the thin paper box and revealed rows of  2 x 4 inch multicolored brown and grey cubes. As a last gift from his master he gave Ezeakieal a way to create experimental food cubes that would fill is gut grater than any full course meal could. However Ezeakieal had never eaten one before "How is this going fill me up? Oh well trust in your teacher in all." Ezeakieal dropped one of the cubes and began to chew. "Oh my god, it's, it''s... Horrible yuck." He cried out in contempt. "It taste like chalk mixed with sewage water." Ezeakieal swallowed the cube cringing in discomfort, once the food cube hit his stomach acid it sent ten times the average amount of every kind of nutrient and chemical the human body uses. Ezeakieal felt the intense heat spread through out his body as he placed his hand over his stomach. "I guess the benefits far out weigh the taste, I've never felt so full." He put the rest of his food cubes back and flew through the cloud line, Ezeakieal stopped sort, hovering around twenty feet from the ground he raised his arm and slapped at the earth. The air force from his attack blew away the surface layer of the snow, leaving a small circle of fresh dirt. He landed on the ground and waited. Their was no noticeable movement on the frozen terrain, Ezeakieal pulled out his katana and placed the blade into the soil. He laid his head on the hilt and listened for any subtle vibrations. "Nothing." He said aloud. He looked up and sheathed his sword and stood in the center of a patch of snow, The island came to life once again as a set of ten ice golems formed full bodies from the snow.

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 9:16 pm; edited 4 times in total

Missions Complete

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 20th February 2015, 3:30 am

'Monster Dice' :
     Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work Boss  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work WeakMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work NormalMonster  Nightmare Challenge: Ice Mage's Greatest Work StrongMonster
    Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 21st February 2015, 5:52 pm

P#14

Ezeakieal assessed a quick plan. All ten golems surround him in a ring, they aimed their weapons, and charged Ezeakieal while firing large quantities of ice and water magic at him. Ezeakieal flew up avoiding the heavy stream of attacks. The shots slammed into the golems destroying some of each other the process, the remaining group of golems had closed enough space that they were now standing side by side. Ezeakieal drop slammed his feet in the center of the creatures knocking away all of the snow on the grounds surface and swung his staff breaking the remaining few hundreds of piece. After the group had been dealt with he noticed the fragments of the fallen golems gathering and reforming into a new set of foes. Nine new golems stood in place, because Ezeakieal wasn't on the snow the golems didn't notice his presence right away, they had to visually search for him. When one had notice, all of the golems reacted. "A hive mind." Ezeakieal said as he kicked a decent sized chunk of gravel at one of the golems, Ezeakieal flew off the ground and shattered the the rest of the ice golems in a flurry of airial combos.The fist he picked up and threw into another, breaking them both with the impact. Another shot an ice rocket at him, Ezeakieal spun as he slapped the rocket into a group of three. The explosion sent bits and pieces of icy shrapnel into the air, Ezeakieal dodge them while heading for the last three, he landed besides them and punched so fast he made three punches look like one, Their bodies blew to back into to the air and shattered into millions of tiny ice shards. Before any new monster's formed Ezeakieal flew straight up above the clouds. He looked down at the top of the clouds and let out a sigh. "As long as I don't touch the ground i can probably stay hidden."

OCC:327 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 9:34 pm; edited 4 times in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 21st February 2015, 5:54 pm

P#15

Ezeakieal stretched his arms and legs and sat with his legs crossed. He than pulled the thick leather strap nap sack off of his torso and set it in his lap he reached through it pushing aside all of his spare gear, to pull out the journal. Ezeakieal opened the book and skimmed through the the sections he had already read. When he stopped on the last phrase read. "I need to find the blue rose. This madness will never end other wise. I was the one who told him about that ancient legend, a rash and foolish action on my part, but when I saw the suffering in the mans eyes I couldn't not tell him. Never in my wild dreams did I think he would search for it, much less find it. However grief makes a men reach for the impossible." Ezeakieal turned the page the date had skipped a week, Ezeakieal looked at where the pages came together a small section of the journal have had their page torn out of them. "Finally made back to my cabin, I was such a fool. I honestly believed I could stop that young man from going through with his plan. To any one finds this, if any one finds this journal I'm most likely dead." Ezeakieal noticed blood stains on the next pages corners.. "I got hurt pretty bad, I'm trying to get off of the island I need to inform a Guild of whats happening here before it's too late. If I don't make it then I must tell the story of the crystal rose." Ezeakieal leaned into the book in suspense, carefully going over every word. "The tale of the crystal rose goes back centuries and may not historically correct. This is an age old story passed down through my family generation from father to son."

OCC:309 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 9:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 21st February 2015, 5:55 pm

P#16

"The legend of the Crystal Rose dates back to a time when this island was under the rule of a monstrous, demonic fire mage. The evil wizard kept the island ablaze in his magical flames, the side effects for an entire island burning had warmed the earth's atmosphere something fierce even the ocean was beginning to boil. If the the global warming continued it would have ended us all, every thing seemed helpless, until a group of ice mages appeared to deal with the problem at hand. They battled the creature for days of non stop combat, how ever the fire wizard even though out numbered the evil demon was still to powerful to be stopped. With the help of a great wizard on par with our ten saint mages the ice mages poured all of their magical energy and life force to create the crystal rose. With the power of the crystal rose the wizard with the power of a saint created a massive 50 foot golem made of silver white ice. The ice golem became battled with the demon ultimately defeating the monstrous overlord in an epic battle to end all battles. When the battle had ended the crystal rose was deemed as a weapon of unimaginable power, too much power for a single person to wield. Not wanting to waste the ice mages sacrifice the saint wizard placed it in hiding along with a facility that focused the power of the crystal rose into a system, a system to keep the worlds temperature form overheating ever again." Ezeakieal almost couldn't believe what he was reading. "Many rumors of the crystal rose began to suface as the years passed the most popular one is that if one drank a single melted petal it could heal any wound, cure any aliment, or even revive the recently departed. Now I don't know if any of this story is true but if it is then the ice caps aren't ice caps at all. Located in the center of the caps, berried miles into the earth would be a massive magical facility."  

OCC:350 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 9:35 pm; edited 4 times in total

Missions Complete

Z3R0169
    Z3R0169

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Z3R0169 21st February 2015, 8:40 pm

P#17

"If any one can I beg you, if the stories of this legend have any truth. Than our world may ending up freezing over, please stop the poor young man." The rest of the journal was empty, Ezeakieal closed the journal binding it properly and tying the leather lace in a bow. He put the book back and placed his nap sack over his shoulder and looked down over the clouds as he descended slowly he gazed over the entire island. There were ten massive pillars of white stone and ice reaching into the sky. The peak of these towering structures barely touched the bottom of the thick dim purple and white snow storm clouds.He was a few hundred miles away from the closest ice cap "I guess I'd better get moving it's now or never." Ezeakieal said as he flew off in the direction of the pillars at top speed. "It's slower than moving on the ground but at least I get to enjoy the view." Ezeakieal smiled while he quickly passing over the beautiful pure snow white scenery. The tips of bits of stones and dead forests poked out of surface, crystal clear streams carved lines into the overall sight, cascading water falls of snow and ice rolled off the land in a roar of life, caves and mountain cliffs completely filled to the brim with hundreds of thousand tons of fresh snow. No wild life however, not a single rodent or insect could be seen scurrying or buzzing about. Ezeakieal thought about how the island would react to the sudden change in weather once the effects had been halted. "The place may end up being quarantined with out the natural bacteria that the animals and insects bring the people may end up more susceptible to foreign bacteria." Ezeakieal continued to ponder on this problem as he slowly and uninterruptedly closed the gap, between him and his destination.

OCC:320 Words

STAT BLOCK:

Last edited by Z3R0169 on 21st February 2015, 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

Missions Complete

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:02 pm