Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak)

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Possessed Bosconian Technology
    Position : None
    Guild : ?????
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 375

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak) Empty The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak)

Post by Yodoras 28th January 2015, 7:49 pm

Job:

Xierak was sitting down on a fallen tree on the road heading towards Fiore’s famous hunting village, he was filled with uncertainty, the thought of him going to a village of hunters was slightly unnerving to him. He patted himself checking to make sure that his robes covered every inch of his being, when he did and saw that they did indeed he took a sigh of relief, Why did I have to agree to go on a mission that involved a village of hunters… As much as he doubted his decision, he actually knew why.

He had recently joined together with Akryn and formed a team, something he was unsure about but the thought of a team was interesting to him, as he had never been acquainted with another living being for an extended period of time intrigued him. Xierak then got up, causing the trunk to creak and groan as the immense weight was finally lifted off of it. This mission was the first one they would be doing together, hunting other creatures wasn’t unknown to the gravity mage, but he didn’t do it for sport usually.

He looked around the area and sniffed the air, “Where is he… Akryn should have gotten here already” He said this in his normal deep rumbling voice, not trying to hide his voice even in the slightest to give his throat more time before he has to pretend he is a overgrown human with a bad throat. Xierak sighed, and then looked around once more, his orange eyes looking through the slit of his hood, still seeing no sign of Akryn, he felt his stomach rumble which caused him to form a sweatdrop on his head, “Great… ontop of everything else now I am hungry… where is a piece of candy when you need one…”
    Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak) Empty Re: The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak)

Post by Akryn 29th January 2015, 6:52 pm

Even as Xierak spoke, a small, to Xierak anyway, brown paper sack would appear on his shoulder, held by a familiar red gloved hand. "You need to widen your senses my friend. Sight is only one sense, and it is the most easily fooled." Said Akryn, who was currently hanging from a tree right behind Xierak. He left the baggy on the large lizard mans shoulder and dropped to the ground, before stretching, looking his new friend over with an absolute grin. "I prefer my sense of smell personally. It picks up things most other senses miss, and its one of the hardest senses to trick. Only touch and magic are harder. So tell me, you ready for this? These guys are prime hunters, skilled in finding, tracking, and killing the biggest, most dangerous game around. And they are asking for help with this particular game. This must be one absolutely terrifying beasty. And I call dibs on its fur right now. Gonna make this thing into one hell of a coat. Its mane will be useful to. Claws sell really well for all sorts of things and smoked lion meat is so good. This will be AWESOME!" He said before throwing his fists into the air and heading towards the village. He had to admit, this was the biggest job he had ever taken on, and he had never before worked with Xierak. But he felt ready for it. He haad busted his ass to get as strong as he was now, and it was time for him to flex his new muscles. As he thought that though, a new issue would arise. His own stomach would growl. Akryn grinned as he snatched his own bag lunch from his coat pocket, a nic turkey andwhich with mustard and pickles, and began chowing down..... the village.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak) Empty Re: The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak)

Post by Yodoras 29th January 2015, 9:36 pm

Xierak froze a little when Akryn hung out of a tree behind him and placed a brown paper bag on his right shoulder. As he heard Akryns small lecture about refining his senses, Xierak simply shook his head, “That will take time… too many new smells in these lands still…” He watched as the storm slayer dropped down leaving the bag on Xierak’s shoulders, which prompted him to reach up and pick it up. He drew it close to his hood and took a few good sniffs, his eyes widen as he quickly open the bag and, with a quick look, made sure no one was looking, lifted his hood and stuck the whole bag into his mouth.

He dropped the hood and chewed for a moment, breaking down the steak, as well as the magical fork and knife that happened to be in the bag, after a few long moments of rigorous chewing he swallowed with a very contented rumble coming from his throat. He then started walking and quickly caught up to Akryn as they approached the Village gates. As they did Xierak noticed the two men standing guard noticed Akryn and himself approaching from the distance and shouted back towards the village before grabbing their spears with both hands. As they approached so did the two guardsmen, they eventually met about five meters from the Village, “Halt! What brings you to the Hunting Village?” Xierak turned his head towards the guard who spoke and let out a small growl that only Akryn had a chance of hearing. After a moment he spoke up in a voice that was tinted with anger to a degree alongside the added gruffness of him disguising his voice, “We are mages from Eclipse Soul… We have come to hunt a fearsome beast your Village itself has requested help on…”
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 6th February 2015, 6:48 pm

"Oi oi, watch it dino boy, that silver ware cost a fortune. Kyll will skin ya if she catches ya eating it like that." Akryn said, looking over his shoulder at his partner. He honestly felt like he was taking care of a child sometimes, with the way Xierak acted. But he was family, so Akryn would stick with him. Akryn eyed the guards as they approached and grinned at em with Xieraks response. "Yeah. So unless your hunters got some new toys, tell us where to go? That suckers hide is mine. Prime hunters here pal, though our game is usually shooting at us when we chase em." Akryn said with another large, goofy grin. In reality though, Akryn was eyeing the guards, and any villagers that might be around. This place was supposed to be a village full of skilled and proud hunters. He had two main concerns here. One, either this was some sort of trap, or this kitty was one BIIIIIIG kitty. Neither of those options really sat to well with Akryn honestly. He had been attacked by scorpion tail twice now, and maybe he was paranoid, but after twenty years of silence, that was a hell of a coincidence. Secondly, there was Xierak himself. As far as Akryn knew, Xier was unique. And not human either. He wouldn't put it past many of these hunters to view that as justification for attacking and trying to kill Xier. He would make a fine trophy in any hunters home, a monster straight from Sin. But Akryn had gotten attached to the big lug, and he would happily shred any hunter that tried for him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 7th February 2015, 8:49 pm

Xierak ignored the comment coming from Akryn about the Silverware, and instead focused on the Guards before them, they had traded glances for a moment before turning around and called out, "Get the Chief! The greenhorns have arrived!" Xierak kept quiet, doing his best to withhold a growl that would spring from his mouth. He watched as a broad shouldered elderly man came from a hut that was a the center of the village, in his right hand was a mighty spear that was evident it had been through many years of service. He stood within the Village gates and looked at the two mages standing before him. "You two are the ones who answered the call to hunt Grakator?" The Chief laughed a bit before resuming, "You two are like mere pups compare to our best hunters, and not even they can best Grakator." Xierak clenched his fists, but held his temper the best he could, "Where does this beast you need hunted, we will handle it..." The Chief and the guards then laughed in unison, through the chiefs laughter he spoke, "Grakator usually is in the foothills to the north, hahaha, but his pride will probably get to you first!" Xierak turned around swiftly walking off the northward direction. He walked into the woods and after a short distance he punched a trunk of an old oak tree, blowing out the section of the trunk and sending splinters flying everywhere.

Stupid idiotic humans! They have no idea, none! There are far worse creatures in this world that inhabit this small country... The tree fell to the ground next to him as he struck another tree making it snap in two. He stood there for a moment as he waited on Akryn to catch up, "Stupid humans... I doubt they will ever truly know the horror..."
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 22nd February 2015, 8:20 pm

Akryns eye twitched a bit at the chieftains sheer arrogance and lack of respect. In a flash, just as Xierak turned to go, Akryns sword was out, and at the chieftains throat faster than any of the guards or hunstmen could react. He grinned at the surprised look on the chieftains face, and not his usual, trouble making one either. This one was cold, a grin Xierak had never seen before. His eyes were ice cold, and his smile promised only one thing. "I admit, our skills in hunting are a bit rusty. Our prey is usually far less entertaining, and more prone to throw itself at us. Human arrogance and all that. Do not insult us, or our abilities again, Chief, or I shall have to show you and your hunters just what skill really is." Akryn said, his voice positively dripping with disdain. He slowly backed out of the village, his eyes locked with those of the chief, his sword never lowering as he backed out of the village.

Once outside the village, on the way to the hunt, Akryn resumed his usual, goofy self, sword put away, a whistle escaping his lips and a grin on his face again, his normal one this time. "Ignore those asses They talk a lot of trash, but the simple fact is that they had to ask for OUR help, not the other way around. We are hunters. Besides, we gotta show off a bit for our new guild, right?" Akryn said, reaching up to punch Xierak in his much larger shoulder. He was working hard to cheer up his friend, but in reality, Akryn would very much have liked to go back and beat the hell out of the whole village. Still, he felt he had a responsibility to Xierak, to set a better example. Even if Xierak likely did not need it.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 23rd February 2015, 10:17 pm

Xierak turned and looked at Akryn out of the corner of his hood he felt the small tap of Akryn punching Xieraks shoulder, landing on the space between the spike like nubs on his shoulder, making him adjust them a bit. He growled a bit trying to lower his temper, “Regardless… they are ignorant humans… blind to true threats… and probably ever admit their fear…” He then quickly spun around and unleashed a palm strike on a boulder, shattering it completely. After a moment his muscles finally relaxed as did he, he closed his eyes and listened to the surrounding forest, taking in the biggest soother that he has found for himself. The Sound of life itself, he then slowly reached up and lifted his hood, knowing that Akryn was going to be the only two legged living being with them for a while. His grey hide feeling the touch of the forest air without anything in the way was incredibly soothing. He opened his orange eyes and looked at Akryn for a moment, before walking northward further away from the Village.

After a while he stopped suddenly looking down into a small pit, he frowned, revealing some of his sharp teeth, “Akryn, do you think I will ever be able to walk around like this… without fear of people attacking me…” He was asking this, due to the scene within the pit. There lying within the pit was the skeleton of a large bear, with numerous spikes jutting through its skeleton were it laid. The sadness he was feeling shown in his eyes, his normally narrow iris widened a bit, on all the forced missions he was put on before he met Akryn, all humans had treated him as a monster, so much so infact he slowly began to question it… Until… he had met that one person… who ended up changing his view on life forever… “I know I am not a beast… I was told that once… by someone who saw my heart…”
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 24th February 2015, 7:32 pm

Akryn looked up at his friend, his expression serious and contemplative. "Yes. Someday, they will. But only if you take the first step, Xierak. Lose the hood. Let others see YOU, not the cloak. You are a good person Xierak, not a monster. Those who would judge you solely on appearance are unworthy of your interest, and those interested in WHO you are wont care about your skin. Remember that. Oh, and if you are worried about people being hostile, remember." Akryn said, his sword suddenly seeming to appear in his hand again, extended outwards in a fencing position. "Out of the two of us, I am the real monster, and I take care of my family." Akryn said before winking to his friend and moving on. "Come on. This beasty wont hunt himself, now will he?"

Akryn moved on before Xierak could press any more questions. He wanted this to be the last thing he said to Xierak before this fight. It would give him plenty of time to mull it over. Akryn had meant what he had said, both about Xierak losing the hood, and about him being more than willing to stand up for his friend. Akryn liked the large lizard man, despite their initial meeting, and he wanted him to be comfortable in his own skin. And he would happily provide new skin from those who went after him.....

So wrapped up was Akryn in his own thoughts that for just the briefest of moments, Akryn let his guard down. Under normal circumstances, just a moment of silent contemplation would have been fine, absolutely harmless. But this most certainly was not normal circumstances. This was a hunt, a hunt for an absolutely dangerous creature, and all his little friends. With a roar, Akryn was reminded of just how dangerous it could be.....

Last edited by Akryn on 24th February 2015, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 24th February 2015, 7:32 pm

The member 'Akryn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak) NormalMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 24th February 2015, 10:32 pm

Xierak listened to Akryns words, unsure how to take them, he worked his tounge in his mouth trying to think of the proper words to say, but before he could say anything Akryn had started walking again, leaving the pit behind him. Xierak watched Akryn walk away and begun to follow after him, but not before taking a small moment to extend his left claw towards the pit and close it into a fist. Creating a pull of gravity within the pit to collapse it, to form a proper grave for the bear who had fallen victim to a hunt. After this Xierak turned around and walked at a brisk pace to catch up to Akryn. He got a few feet from his companion who was seemingly lost in thought, he then heard something rustling nearby. He stopped and tensed scanning the area.

He didn’t see anything at first then he saw it, a lioness stalking up behind Akryn. Xierak’s eyes widened as he lowered his stance and put his weight forward. He then yelled out, “Akryn! DUCK!!” He then jumped forward with a resounding crash of the ground and trees behind him. He sailed through the air just as the Lioness jumped and roared at Akryn. At the last second Xieraks hulking mass rammed right into the lioness making it groan and land a few feet away from the spot Xierak landed whome landed about five feet away from Akryn leaving a small trail of destruction. Xierak then started to raise his right arm to strike the lioness when suddenly another lioness sprang out of the brush and onto Xierak’s massive back. Xierak roared in response and spun around trying to shake the Lioness off him. However as he did this another Lioness sprang out of no where and chomped down onto his right arm and pulled it down.

Xierak let out a loud growl as the lionesses barely managed to puncture his thick hide, he struggled to use his left arm to try and get the lioness off his right arm with the first one scratching and clawing at his back. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw two more Lionesses dashing straight for Akryn, on some unknown reaction he outstretched his hand towards Akryn and called out, “Graviton Alleviation!”
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 3rd March 2015, 6:52 pm

Akryn spun about as he heard Xierak be drawn into combat, cursing himself mentally for letting his guard down. If he hadn't let his mind wander like that, Xierak wouldn't be in such trouble if he had paid more attention. Even as he berated himself, two more lions leapt from seemingly nowhere. In an instant, Akryn reacted, leaping straight up, aiming to rise high into the air and well above both of the murderous beasts. Thanks to Xieraks spell, that is exactly what happened to. Akryn went up, way up, well above the lions. Most people would have found themselves at a sudden disadvantage, but not this wind wizard. With a grin, Akryn flipped in the air, putting his feet above him, and activated two spells. Wind walk and Rolling wind. A strong, focused orb of wind formed quickly under his feet and, with a gust from the soles of his feet and a flip, quickly got him rolling along the grounds at high speed, his sword in one hand, and one of the seven cuts in the other. In a flash of movement, Akryn slid beneath the two lions, currently stuck in the air and confused, and in one sweep slit their bellies wide open in a bloody mess, before quickly gliding over, towards Xierak, and launching himself up into the air, spinning a complete 360 degrees before pulling one of his feet away from the wind orb and kicking out at the lion currently latched on to Xieraks shoulder, planting his foot squarely between its eyes. The blow easily dazed the beast, forcing it to tumble off of Xieraks back and down to the ground, where it slowly stumbled around, shaking its head as it tried to steady its focus again. Even as it did, Akryn had landed already and was riding his little ball of wind back in a circle around towards Xierak. He was forced to divert though, as something else moved on to the scene......

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 3rd March 2015, 6:52 pm

'Monster Dice' :
    The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak) WeakMonster
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 5th March 2015, 9:18 pm

Xierak felt the lioness on his back suddenly disappear, he then heard a thud a few feet away from him, that’s when it clicked what happened. Xierak grunted in thanks and then using his freed left arm, he swung it around and grabbed onto the Lionesses neck that had been attacking his right arm. His irises quivered as he exerted a good portion of his strength into the grip, the sound of cracking bones filled the air has the lioness’s neck was crushed, he then yanked it off his arm and tossed it into the trees. Xierak then spun around swinging his right arm straight into the trunk of a nearby tree. The blow blew out that section of the trunk and caused the tree to start falling towards Xierak.

However before it could complete its fall he caught it and focused on the gravitons around it. He then compressed the trunk into a rather large two handed sword (by a human’s standard), it was archaic in design, of which no sword of metal from the current era resembled it. He then grabbed onto the wooden hilt with his right hand and swung it up and over, twisting his entire body to bring the sword down onto a lioness that was trying to pounce on him again. The sword completely sliced through the lioness, and crashed into the ground sending up various chunks of rocks and debris from the impact. He then withdrew the sword, and looked at the last remaining lioness that was trying to circle him and Akryn. When suddenly Xierak faintly heard rustling behind them, barely turning his head so he could look back with his right eye he saw movement of ten more figures. Xierak let out a low growl, “we have more guests Akryn…” Xierak then thrust the sword down between him and the lioness to act as a temporary barrier and focused on an area by the new lions intensifying the gravity for it could crack and break apart the ground.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 14th March 2015, 6:21 pm

Akryn thankfully noticed what Xierak was doing however and quickly turned back around, heading back towards xierak in a hurry. All around them he could sense movement, the gentle pattering of padded feet through the brush. The two wizards were starting to get the attention of the entire pride. This could work one of two ways, either in their favor, allowing them to draw out the main target and force him to an early fight, thus putting an early end to this mission. Or it could wind up with Akryn and Xierak sorely over powered and outnumbered. The last possibility was surely a sour one to. "Xierak! Stand your ground, force them to come to you! I will keep on the move and try to limit how many can reach you. We have quite a few enemies on the way and one of them might be the big guy." he said before speeding in, leaping off of his little orb of wind, flipping through the air, and colliding with the side of the remaining lioness. Xieraks heavy, and likely painful, display of magic had very likely scared the young ones off, he hoped, and he needed Xierak fully ready for this next round. His foot collided with the ribs of the lioness, forcing her to stumble and gasp for breath, but Akryn was far from finished. His momentum continued to carry him forward, and he began launching a series of powerful, stomping motion, kicks, planted squarely into the ribs of the lioness. After four, her ribs were broken. Nine, she was dead. A dozen and Akryns foot was beginning to become visible on the other side of her body, before the limp body would finally fall and Akryn would land on his feet. "Round two, fight!"

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th March 2015, 6:21 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    The King of Beasts(Akryn and Xierak) Boss

#3 'Monster Dice' :
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 15th March 2015, 5:56 pm

“Graviton… Impact!” Xierak pointed his two of his fingers from his right hand at the area he had previously broken up with the sudden gravity change, and then pointed them upward. With a loud crack a slab of rock broke free from the ground and lifted suddenly and violently upward, throwing two small lions up with it. In that second Xierak lifted off the ground using his power of flight from his magic, he quickly grabbed onto his sword and flew up spinning as he went, his sword ripped right through both lions making their carcasses fall to the ground followed by Xieraks own landing that was let out a resounding thud. He swung the sword around and planted the tip of it into the ground, letting out a deep growl as he stared at the remaining Lions who was slowly backing away and then ran off.

Xierak stopped growling and frowned, He caught what they were communicating just before they ran of, frantically saying that He was coming, He was coming, We are all going to die!

Xierak then heard a loud crash, coming from the direction a few of the lions took off, followed by a series of roars that eventually went quiet. “Akryn… from what I just heard… that wasn’t our targets pride… it was a pride that was invading its territory… and they just paid the price for it…” Xierak sighed and let go of the hilt of his sword, he then preceded to take off his gloves revealing his four fingered claws, and retracted the nub that was acting as a thumb. He then took off the top half of his robes and tossed it to the side. His grey hide, littered with black pyramid nubs throughout his torso and arms. “Don’t get used to me fighting like this Akryn… I won’t do it often…” He then unfurled his tail from his waist and stretched it out, just as a incredibly large black furred animal crashed through the trees, sided with ten grey lionesses that were trying to keep their distance from their mate.

Xierak peered into the eyes of the Black lion and saw one thing that wasn’t a good thing, his eyes were full of rage, pure seemingly endless rage. The Lion let out a deep rumbling growl, of which Xierak returned in kind. “Akryn… I got to try and prep something big… I will set up the field… I trust you to be able to annoy the brute and avoid being hit?” Without waiting for a response Xierak grabbed his sword with his tail and jumped back roughly ten meters, as he landed he extend both arms out, and then started to bring them closer and drawing his hands together, “Graviton Void!” As he said this his hand clapped together creating a noise that resounded throughout the area, as the sphere of 0 G, expanded from Xieraks landing spot.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 17th March 2015, 7:05 pm

Akryn couldn't help but grin as he was asked to distract the opponents before them. "Sure, sure, distract. Easy for me." he said, even as he dispersed his two movement spells. He wouldn't need them here. With a grin, Akryn tucked one of his seven cuts in his teeth and drew a second, now wielding three blades as he rushed forward, towards the snarling and enraged group of lions. A normal man would have thought Akryn crazy, suicidal, out of his mind! And they might just have been right. But there was one more thing Akryn was that trumped all those. Akryn was good. Damn good to. As he rushed the lions, two of them lunged for him. Akryn dropped suddenly, sliding under them on his knees and swiping at their ribs with his blades. before throwing his body forward, allowing his momentum to throw him into a roll, right in the thick of the closing pride, swiping his blades down and around at them with devastating speed and precision. Claws came in and were batted aside, fangs were met with swift boots to the sides of jaws or fists to the snouts. Akryn was an absolute blur of motion, forcing the lionesses back away from him, and then following their retreat with furious, short swipes along their heads and shoulders, forcing them into a stiff, painful retreat. The lionesses were outmatched by the young wizard. They knew it. He knew it. And the gigantic lion also knew it.

With a thunderous roar, the behemoth of a cat rushed in, swiping at Akryn with one massive paw. Akryn, to his credit, met the paw with crossed blades, even activated his wind wall spell just in time to meet it as well. It did next to nothing against the mighty beast however, and Akryn was sent careening through the air to smash into, and then through, a tree, with an absolutely sickening thud and crack. Even as Akryn forced himself to ignore the pain, even as he forced himself to focus once more, snarls and growls came from the forest around him. "Shit no wonder these damned hunters couldn't do this." he growled softly.

Last edited by Akryn on 22nd March 2015, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 17th March 2015, 7:05 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :

#2 'Monster Dice' :
    Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 24th March 2015, 6:20 pm

Xierak zoned out of the ensuing battle between Akryn and the pride of lions and focused on the task he had in mind. I have always wanted to try this… Xierak then focused on three different objects from the environment, two trees, one to his left and one to his right, and the slab of rock he had moved from his Graviton Impact spell. He then began using one of his more advance technique of molding weapons through his magic. The three objects then were compressed down into three large archaic looking, single edged curved swords. Nodding at his work Xierak then extended out his hands and focused on the swords, all three then levitated off the ground and started to move blades down to new locations.

Now all swords hovered over different parts of the ground, seemingly forming a square formation with Xierak being one of the four corners. The square area was ten meters by ten meters, Xierak then pointed up in the air and tensed his entire body ready to finally make his move, He then bared his fangs and roared out, “Graviton… Tri… SMASH!” He swung his arm down as the swords shot down straight into the ground causing giant rifts that nearly formed the shape of a square, but as he did this Xierak raised his right leg and then dropped his foot down heel kicking the corner piece where he was standing by.

The entire slab broke free of the ground suddenly, being one meter thick as it flew up and flipping towards Xierak, it then came directly overhead. He lifted both arms and caught the massive slab, bending his legs slighting to adjust to the weight he grunted, he then started out a low roar and then threw the slab upward a bit, making it rotate in the air so it was completely vertical. Xierak grabbed the lip of the slab, “Now it is time for me to bring the pain!” Xierak the dispelled his Graviton Void spell and lunged forward awkwardly carrying, “Akryn Move!” He the swung the Giant slab of rock as the gigantic lion turned to face his oncoming attacker, when the giant slab of rock hit him square in the face and made it rear back from the shock.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 29th March 2015, 6:37 pm

Akryn watched in shock as Xierak slammed the massive lion in the face, forcing it back a few steps and crossing its eyes. Akryn grinned as he rolled to his feet, even as the younglings rushed him. Akryn didn't hesitate. One moment he was there, the next, he was long gone, leaveing three of the young lions with fresh new gashes. In a flash, Akryn was on the other side of the large lion, his sword held up as if he had just slashed at something. With a smirk, he whipped it down, on perfect time for a massive gash to appear on the back of the lions rear leg, a spray of blood coating the forest behind it, as the leg gave out and the beasty collapsed on that side, with a roar of pain. "Xierak, handle big boy here!" he said, even as two lionesses rushed him. Akryn held nothing back this time however and spun about as they came in, bringing the heel of one foot around into the side of one lionesses head, producing a nasty cracking sound from the beasts neck, even as his sword, the black star cutter whipped through he head of the other one, cutting the top clean off. Both dead creatures collapsed to the ground on either side of Akryn in broken heaps, even as the other lionesses began to circle. Akryn raised his sword and dagger combo before him. "Allright ya bitches......or whatever you call a female cat......come on and get some. Ive been told lion tastes pretty good." He said, as a grin slowly spread acorss his face, and several lionesses leapt at him. In a blur of motion, Akryn was moving, between, around, under, and over the creatures, to fast for them to keep up with. Akryn prided himself on his speed. Few wizards in the land could match it. Why should a lioness ever be able to?

Last edited by Akryn on 22nd April 2015, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 1st April 2015, 8:43 pm

Xierak merely grunted as Akryn had called out for him to take on the massive Lion. He slammed his right foot on the ground as he went to follow up with his last massive blow with the slab, as he spun around on his heel and slammed the slab on the opposite side of the lion that made it yet again roar out in pain. The Lion then however reacted quickly by lunging at the slab, claw and raking it with its gigantic paws. Xierak Caught off Guard from the weight got the slab ripped out of his hands as the Lion mauled the now harmless hunk of rock. Xierak then focused his attention on the four swords he made to execute such a maneuver. The swords flew through the air, Xierak reached up with his tail while extending one of the spikes to grab hold on to the sword of stone, meanwhile he grabbed one of the swords of wood his left hand and the other two swords in his right using the five spikes of his right hand to form a secure grip.

Now armed with the four swords he had made Xierak let out a roar of his own and charged at the Lion. He rammed into the lion with his left shoulder first, and then spun around slashing three of the swords across the Lions stomach, however these cuts were shallow, before the Lion could react however He thrusted the fourth sword into the Lions right hind leg, making it crumple under the Lions weight as it howled in pain, Xierak then jumped out of the way as he then jumped onto the back of the lion thrusting three of the swords into the Lions back. He then let go of the three swords leaving only one in his right hand and pointed at the slap of rock again, “Graviton H Impact!” After he said those words he pointed back towards himself, and the slab itself lifted off the ground by gravity slammed full force into the lions face and pushed it back a few meters.
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 15th April 2015, 6:14 pm

As the massive lion stumbled back from Xieraks massive blow, Akryn rushed in from the side, suddenly dropping to his hip to slide along the ground, using his momentum to carry him past the lion, and well out the other side, his sword and dagger swiping down towards his sides as he did, and passing well through the massive lions legs, producing a roar of agony and pain before it would tumble to the side, over balancing from the pain, even as Akryn threw his body weight forward, allowing his remaining momentum to push him into a roll, and sending him back to his feet with a grin on his blood spattered face.

All the lionesses were now dead, and Akryn was absolutely covered in their blood. But he looked like he was truly enjoying himself. "Xierak, after we finish with putty tat here, wanna go back to the village and show those so called professional hunters exactly where they can shove their shit talk? I would say we have this job firmly in hand." Akryn said as he rose from a crouch, looking over his shoulder at the lion with a maniacal grin, the excessive blood adding to the picture ominously. "I think I will make you a new set of robes out of this ones pelt. Yeah, I can see it now, his head as a nice set over your shoulders, with the mane framing your head nicely. His teeth are mine though. Lets finish this." Akryn said as he turned to head towards the lion slowly, menacingly, blood dripping from his body as the beast slowly rose with a snarl. Akryn seemed to be truly enjoying himself, and to an onlooker, he would seem to be utterly terrifying. To even Xierak, he might seem utterly terrifying. He certainly felt that way.

Last edited by Akryn on 22nd April 2015, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 15th April 2015, 8:18 pm

Xierak nodded in response to what Akryn had said, he knew this fight was almost over and was going to help out the best that he could. Targeting the slab once more he formed a fist with his right hand, "Graviton Two G Shatter!” The Giant slab suddenly shattered into dozens of pieces from the gravity pulling it completely apart. Xierak then jumped up into the air and let out a deep growl he raised both claws up as all the loose debris shot up into the air and hovered above Xierak. He then targeted a small area on the lions back and called out, “Graviton Storm!” As he finished he thrusted both of his claws downward has the shards rained down on the Lions back making it roar out even more from the pain. Xierak then hovered for a moment and then landed back onto the ground next to the Lion who was still trying to recover from the series of blows he just took from both Akryn and Xierak.

However without warning the massive black lion whipped around and tried to take a bite out of Xierak. Xierak barely managed to react in time by grabbing both the upper and lower jaw of the lion and held its mouth open and held the massive beast back with all of his strength. His muscles were bulging from the strain as well as a few veins popped in his arms as he tried to hold the wounded beast back. When suddenly he started to slide back, which was in fact a new experience for him as he didn’t experience this often, thankfully however, he knew exactly what he needed to do. Xierak then extended six spikes from his legs and ran them through the ground, effectively anchoring the him and preventing any more ground from being lost, “This has been a fun fight to say the least….”
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Akryn 20th April 2015, 11:41 am

In a flash of steel and blood, a line erupted along the lions throat, which was conveniently exposed as the creature attempted to kill Xierak. Akryn slowed on the other side of the creature, sword held at a downward angle, from his strike, his face an expression of enjoyment. 'It was. But now, it is over." Akryn said as he straightened himself and whipped his sword up, and then back down, whipping the blood off of it before resheathing it and turning to start collecting his daggers. "Xier, see if you can salvage your robes. If not, I will make you something real fast to cover up with. The get ready. We are going back to the village of so called hunters, to tell them to come get their kitties. And to get an apology from them." Akryn said as he sheathed his final dagger and grabbed one of the younger lions, using its body to wipe blood from his face. It was an interesting sight to say the least. "Time for some vindication."

Usually Akryn would have ignored any insults thrown his way. But the fact that this arrogant, thankless, cowardly, so called hunters, were so quick to insult his team and friend did not sit well with Akryn. It did not sit well at all. Akryn felt a unique, and over whelmingly protective pride for his newly formed team. Despite their many quirks, flaws, and annoying habits, they were all HIS, and Xierak was not an exclusion to that. Xierak was part of HIS team. And he would be absolutely damned if he let anyone look down on Rampage in any way.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Yodoras
    Yodoras

Wielder of Gravition

Wielder of Gravition

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Yodoras 24th April 2015, 11:46 am

Xierak felt the giant Lion go limp as Akryn landed not to far off, Xierak tossed the lion to the side and stood their panting for a few minutes, and then took a deep breath and exhaled. He retracted the spikes he used to anchor himself and plopped back on the ground to rest for a few seconds, “That was the biggest workout I have had in a while… hmmm… now that I think about it I haven’t fought anything this big ever since I arrived here in Fiore…” Xierak closed his eyes for a second and then took a moment to rest, he then opened his eyes and stat up, he spied his robes and hood not too far off and manipulated the gravity around them and made them float over to him.

He then took some time to examine them, the hood was mostly undamaged still completely useable, the main torso piece however had a number of tears and puncture holes in it. “It will take me a minute but I can repair my cloak” Xierak manipulated a needle and a spool of thread out of a pocket and started to use the gravity to manipulate it in repairing his robes. After a few minutes he was done and he redressed himself. Being fully robed again he dusted himself off and looked at Akryn, “So want me to carry the Lion back as a whole and then carve it up in front of all of those punks?” Xierak grinned under the hood and stretched, he was ready to throw this lion in their faces, metaphorically of course, and he began to think of how he should cook the meat back at his cave near clover, boy he knew he was going to be eating good for a few nights.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:42 pm