Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Be a Model!

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Cor Draco
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plant Make
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Be a Model!

Post by Riley Wolfe 26th January 2015, 1:02 am

Wolfe stretched back, reaching her arms over her head. She and her friend Catarina, Cat for short, had been walking for what felt like hours! Just how far into this forest was that photoshoot? We are never going to get there! We are going to die out here! Well.... I may not. This is a forest after all. She looked over to her traveling companion. The blue haired girl appeared to be enjoying the walk. Maybe it was her wind magic, carrying her a bit and healing her aches? She pulled at a lock of her pink hair and inspected it. Soft, shiny, and bubble gum pink. Wolfe was about to inspect it for any split ends, when she ran straight into a tree, falling back onto her butt. “Oooooowwww…….” She stood slowly, rubbing both her rear and her face. She turned to her partner, “Think make-up will cover any marks? I can’t see anything, but then again, it’s my own face and I don’t have a mirror. Seriously, though. Not to sound vain, but how bad is it?”

Last edited by Riley Wolfe on 9th February 2015, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Be a Model! Wolfe_13 Be a Model! QExCVhj

::Character: Wolfe Tsukino::
    ::Magic: Plant-Make::
    ::Pet: Ryuu::
    ::Sword: Midori::

Completed Missions = 25/150 exp:
    Be a Model! Animated-snake-image-0057
    Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 
    Lineage : Serpent's Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: healing/supportive magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Completed Re: Be a Model!

Post by Catarina Fenix 26th January 2015, 4:39 pm

Catarina and her friend Riley, had been walking for some time it seemed but she didn't mind too much the forest looked so lovely today. She looked over at Riley and she looked like she was getting some aches and so did she her feet were starting to hurt and her legs starting to get heavy. She than looked back over at Riley “Oooooowwww…….” Cat turned to see Riley on the ground she helped Riley get up as Riley rubbing both her rear and her face. “Think make-up will cover any marks? I can’t see anything, but then again, it’s my own face and I don’t have a mirror. Seriously, though. Not to sound vain, but how bad is it?” Cat softly put her hands on the side of Riley's face and moved it around looking at it. "It ok it didn't lave any marks on her face." Cat smiled at Riley as she took her hands off her friends face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Riley Wolfe 26th January 2015, 5:11 pm

"Thanks. If the map was correct, we should be there right about...." She walked about 10 more feet and there was suddenly a clearing, a bunch of tents set up that said "Sorcerer Weekly" on the sides., "Now."

Wolfe lead the way to the bigger of all the tents, entering it. Inside, a man came up to the two mages and inspected them. "Yes.... I see... You two will do nicely. I need to make up the article about you two, so I'll be asking you quite a few questions before we begin. Let's start with... What are your magics, what are some of your hobbies, and what is your relationship status? Oh, and I guess I should find out your names as well..." He stated the last sentance a bit submissively.

Frowning slightly at how rude the mad was, Wolfe lifted her shirt to show her guild mark, "My name is Wolfe Tsukino. I'm a Plant Make mage from Cor Draco." She lowered her shirt and turned to Cat, smiling, as the man began taking notes, nodding here and there. "I'm single and I enjoy reading, writing novels, music, and my partner here, Ryuu." She took this moment to point to the top of her head, where a green snake could be seen. He had just his head showing, peering at the man. Ryuu hissed, but to Riley and Cat, he had said, "This man smells like old cheese. Tell me why we are doing this again?"

Wolfe went cross-eyed trying to look at Ryuu, "Because we need the money, and the guild needs the publicity."

Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catarina Fenix 26th January 2015, 9:03 pm

"Thanks. If the map was correct, we should be there right about...." Cat looked at the map than looked at Wolfe and seen she walked like ten feet and found it. Cat rain to Wolfe and seen the tents that had Sorcerer Weekly on them. She than fallowed Wolfe into the biggest of all the tents and they walked in. Than a man came up to them and inspected them. "Yes.... I see... You two will do nicely. I need to make up the article about you two, so I'll be asking you quite a few questions before we begin. Let's start with... What are your magics, what are some of your hobbies, and what is your relationship status? Oh, and I guess I should find out your names as well..."

Cat give a little funny smile for the man hmmm kindness. "Hey i'm Catarina Fenix or Cat for short and i enjoy Sweets, Bunnies,spending time with friends, and helping others." Cat than looked at Wolfe and smiled and continued "I'm a wind mage for healing and supportive and i too am form from Cor Draco."

"This man smells like old cheese. Tell me why we are doing this again?" Cat than giggled a little bit than Wolfe said to Ryuu "Because we need the money, and the guild needs the publicity."

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Riley Wolfe 27th January 2015, 11:48 pm

The man backed away slightly when Wolfe began talking to Ryuu. It's not every day a person sees a girl talking to a snake, and apparently to her it was talking back! He cleared his throat and walked out of the tent. "Follow me ladies." He lead them to a series of tents, two sets to be exact. He first led Cat to one set, "This row of tents is for you. Sizing, hair, make-up, outfits, touch-ups. When they have you in your first outfit, come over to the clearing. Now you, Pinkie. You go through these tents here." He gestured to the other set, "They are in the same order. And again, when you're done, come to the clearing. What you two will be modeling is Chanelle's new line of earthy tones and nature chiq. So Pinkie, Kitty, when they ask you to use your powers, make sure it accents the clothes." And with that he walked away.

"Well I guess we should start getting all trussed up!" Wolfe walked into her first tent, and was immediately bombarded with measuring tapes. Five minutes later, she was sitting in the hair stylist's chair. "Okay Doll, I think what will fit you best is leaving your hair down and adding in these hair vines." The stylist held up some fake vines with clips. "Oh, I won't need those. Just do my hair like you want, and tell me where you want a vine, and I'll work my magic, no pun intended." The stylist looked wary, but obliged, and when Wolfe next looked in the mirror, her hair had a tasteful amount of vines in it, each appearing to have sprouted from her scalp, which in a way, they had. Even the stylist was impressed!

Wolfe then was taken to the third tent, make-up. She was given a more natural color palate, with some light green eye shadow. Then was quickly ushered into the fourth tent, where there awaited gowns and tee-shirts and pants and skirts and every other type of garment there was availiable. There also stood a tall woman who appeared to be sizing up Wolfe. "Come, come. No time to waste! Strip now!"

Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catarina Fenix 28th January 2015, 5:17 pm

Cat looked at the man backing up form Wolfe making her giggle more. He cleared his throat and walked out of the tent. "Follow me ladies." He lead them to a series of tents, two sets to be exact. He first led Cat to one set, "This row of tents is for you. Sizing, hair, make-up, outfits, touch-ups. When they have you in your first outfit, come over to the clearing. Now you, Pinkie. You go through these tents here." He gestured to the other set, "They are in the same order. And again, when you're done, come to the clearing. What you two will be modeling is Chanelle's new line of earthy tones and nature chiq. So Pinkie, Kitty, when they ask you to use your powers, make sure it accents the clothes." And with that he walked away. Cat looked at Wolfe "Well I guess we should start getting all trussed up!" Cat nodded and walked to her first tent.

Than she was bombarded with measuring tapes for some time before she was able to move on the the next tent. The 2nd tent had a hair stylist's chair and all kinds of thing for hair and some standing there "Come come sit." Cat than sat on the chair. The hair stylist looked at her hair "Oh wow!" Cat asked what? "Your hair is so soft and and looks well carted for and is can almost look like water ok i got something." Cat nodded and sat back and let the hair stylist do what had to be done.

Than came the 3rd tent make-up as she walked in the person looked at her "Hmmm your skin is baby soft and you look good whit out make-up so i do little make-up but i well look like it took time to do." the make-up lady got to work. Cat was only in there for five mins at the most. Than someone walked in "Is she done?" the lady nodded than cat was heard into the fourth tent, where there awaited gowns and tee-shirts and pants and skirts and every other type of garment there was available. There some another lady there "Come on we don't got all day take off all your clothes."

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Riley Wolfe 29th January 2015, 12:42 pm

Wolfe stripped as quickly as she could and she was dressed in a simple dark dreen dress, and given a red ribbon. She went onto the touch-ups tent, where they styled her hair a bit more, before she was then told to go to the clearing. There, she found two sets of photographers, and that short man again. "Very good. Now, Pinkie, you are assigned to Shin and his crew. Listen to them. If they say jump, you jump." He then turned to Cat, who was just then approaching, "Kitty, you will be assigned to Rin and her team. As I told Pinkie here, listen to what they tell you and obey them without question. If you do that, we should be done within the next hour or two." Then he just turned and walked away, barking orders to other employees. Wolfe waved and smiled at Cat, before being pulled to her first scene. After several instructions to look wistful, and to begin using her power, but not actually use it, the finished product was shown to her. It took her breath away with how she looked.

The First Picture:

After that, they had her change into a different outfit, then more pictures. Every time they showed her the choice of picture for each scene, it took her breath away. She was sure one of those stylists had used magic of some sort to make her look so beautiful. Wolfe wasn't a vain person. She knew she was pretty, but nothing like how those stylists had made her look.

The Other Pictures:

When the photography crew told her she was done, she practically ran to the changing tent. Not that it wasn't fun dressing up, but she missed her old clothes. Also, Ryuu couldn't join her in the pictures, so he had decided to nap in her clothes while he waited for her to finish.

Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catarina Fenix 31st January 2015, 1:06 pm

Cat did what she was told to do than she was given the 1st outfit and than she was punched to the last tent to do again touch-ups. Once she was done she walked to were Wolfe was at and some other people. She walked up to than the man started to talk. "Kitty, you will be assigned to Rin and her team. As I told Pinkie here, listen to what they tell you and obey them without question. If you do that, we should be done within the next hour or two." As they were about to start Wolfe waved and smiled at her Cat than did the same thing back to Wolfe. Cat fallowed the team to the 1st place they were going to take the pictures.

Pictures 1 of 4:

2 of 4:

3 of 4:

4 of 4:

Cat was so happy to be done and the team was happy whit what they had. She waked back the the tent with her old clothes were in and came back out. Than Cat seen Wolfe run to one of the tents she looked of happy to be done as well Cat just giggled. She than walked over to the tent Wolfe rain into "Wolfe are you done? and may i come in?"

Last edited by Catarina Fenix on 31st January 2015, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Riley Wolfe 31st January 2015, 7:23 pm

Just after she had entered the changing tent, she heard Cat outside. "Wolfe are you done? And may I come in?" Wolfe went to the flap in the tent and pulled it back. "Sure. I'm just gonna change and then we can go talk to the manager and see the finished products." She grabbed her clothes, making sure to leave Ryuu on the chair, then walked behind the changing screen. "So how did you think your pictures did?" She called out from behind the paper wall. "I think mine were simply amazing! I especially loved the one where they had me grow vines up and had some tendrils wrap around me while the fan was blowing. It really showcased my magic, as well as nature."

She walked back out in her normal clothes, and poked Ryuu. "Hey, wake up. Unless you want to be left in here and possibly forgotten." Ryuu grumbled and finally lifted his head. He made note of Cat before slowly winding his way up Wolfe's arm, then into her hair. "Geez Wolfie, you may have bruised my ribs. Could you poke me softer next time?" Wolfe chuckled, "Whimp... Ok Cat, I'm ready to go. If I remember correctly, they want us to make our final pick on our favorite. I already told you what mine was."

Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catarina Fenix 1st February 2015, 1:19 am

Wolfe cam up and opened the flap an Cat walked in "Sure. I'm just gonna change and then we can go talk to the manager and see the finished products." She grabbed her clothes and walked to a changing screen. "So how did you think your pictures did?" She called out from behind the paper wall. "I think mine were simply amazing! I especially loved the one where they had me grow vines up and had some tendrils wrap around me while the fan was blowing. It really showcased my magic, as well as nature." Cat giggled "I think my came out okay i think the best one was the first one i did it was a long dress and i had my feet in the water."

Wolfe than walk out form behind the changing screen in her normal clothes, and poked Ryuu. "Hey, wake up. Unless you want to be left in here and possibly forgotten." Cat smiled "Dose we like to be poked like that?" "Whimp... Ok Cat, I'm ready to go. If I remember correctly, they want us to make our final pick on our favorite. I already told you what mine was." Cat smiled "And i told you mine so we better go." She than walked over to the tent flap and haled it open for Wolfe.

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Riley Wolfe 1st February 2015, 9:18 pm

Wolfe stepped outside with Cat, and walked with her in silence to the main tent. The manager guy and a woman with a folder were in there. "Good. Now just pick your favorite picture. All the picture will be in the article, but your favorites will be part of the centerfold section." He handed over some papers. "First, could you two please look these papers over and make sure all the information is correct." Wolfe took her paper and read it. It was an article about her. It said all the basic info like measurements and likes. It appeared that everything was correct. She haded the paper back with a nod. The man waited till Cat had handed over her paper, then he handed each girl four photos. "Please pick one of these." Wolfe picked the one she had told Cat about, the one where she was practically wearing her plants. "This one."

Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catarina Fenix 2nd February 2015, 9:57 pm

They than walked to the main tent were the manager guy was at as they walked in there we was and a lady too. "Good. Now just pick your favorite picture. All the picture will be in the article, but your favorites will be part of the centerfold section." He handed over some papers. "First, could you two please look these papers over and make sure all the information is correct." Cat took the papers and was reading it it had al the thing they told him. Cat smiled and handed back the papers to him and nodded, then he handed each girl four photos. "Please pick one of these." Cat looked for the fist one she did the one she told Wolfe about "This one if thats ok."

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Riley Wolfe 3rd February 2015, 1:03 am

The manager nodded and handed over the selected pictures to the woman with the folder. He then turned to the two girls. "Pinkie, Kitty, it has been a pleasure. I hope you two draw in the money. Here you go, 1,500 Jewels, as promised." He handed over a pouch with the money in it. Wolfe accepted it, then bid farewell to the man. She walked out, knowing Cat was probably right behind her. As she walked, she counted out 750 Jewels and handed them to the blue-haired mage. "Here, your half." Wolfe smiled at Cat and hooked her arm through her friend's. Together they walked home to Cor Draco.

Two weeks later, the new issue of Sorcerer Weekly came out, and front and center was a picture of the two mages, standing next to each other in a forest, laughing. Wolfe looked at the picture and realized that the picture was taken when the two had been walking on their way to the photoshoot.

She flipped to the centerfold, and saw one page was Cat, with her stats in the bottom corner, and the other picture was Wolfe, her stats in the opposing corner. She smilled and ran to find her friend to show her the magazine.

Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catarina Fenix 5th February 2015, 9:26 pm

The manager nodded and handed over the selected pictures to the woman with the folder. He then turned to the two girls. "Pinkie, Kitty, it has been a pleasure. I hope you two draw in the money. Here you go, 1,500 Jewels, as promised." The man give it to Wolfe than she bid farewell to the man. Cat smiled and bowed than fallowed Wolfe out of the tent. Than Wolfe handed Cat 750 Jewels "Here, your half." Cat smiled "Thank you." Wolfe smiled at Cat and hooked Wolfe's arm through Cat's. Together they walked home to Cor Draco.

Two weeks later, Cat had just got back to the guild after helping someone to see Wolfe running around "Wolfe what are you doing?" as she walked over to her friend.

Riley Wolfe
    Riley Wolfe

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Riley Wolfe 6th February 2015, 9:01 pm

Wolfe saw her friend and partner Cat walk into the guild and ran straight over to her while Cat walked to Wolfe. She jumped up and down and held up the newest issue of Sorcerer's Weekly for her friend to see. "Look! It's printed! We're in the issue of Sorcerer's Weekly!!!" Wolfe opened it to the center pages and shook the magazine in front of Cat's face excitedly, which unfortunately made it nearly impossible for the bluette to read. Ryuu was on Wolfe's head, clinging to her hair for dear life. "WOLFE!!! CALM DOWN!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!!!" The poor snake did look greener than usual. This got the excited mage to stop jumping around, but anyone could tell that she was still buzzing with excitement. Wolfe handed Cat the magazing, flipping the pages for her to the right page, pointing out both her own picture, and Cat's. She then pulled Ryuu from her hair and set him on a table and proceeded to dance around.

Catarina Fenix
    Catarina Fenix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Catarina Fenix 9th February 2015, 9:14 pm

Cat stopped as Wolfe came running to her whit a big smile on her face. Wolfe than stopped in fort of Cat and was jumping up and down and held up the newest issue of Sorcerer's Weekly. "Look! It's printed! We're in the issue of Sorcerer's Weekly!!!" Wolfe opened it to the center pages and shook the magazine in front of Cat's face excitedly, which unfortunately made it nearly impossible to read or even see it. "WOLFE!!! CALM DOWN!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!!!" Ryuu yelled out clinging to Wolfe's hair for dear life. Wolfe handed Cat the magazine, flipping the pages for her to the right page, pointing out both of Wolfe's picture, and Cat's. Than Wolfe let Ryuu off the poor thing looked more greener than before she started to dance around. "How nice." As Cat looked at the magazine than back to Wolfe and than she sit next to Ryuu "Ryuu isn't it nice to have some one like Wolfe as a friend." As she looked back at Wolfe.

~Exit~

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:50 pm