Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A dragon Lady and a Ghoul? What could go wrong!

ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 
    Lineage : Shinokishi: Knight of Death
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

A dragon Lady and a Ghoul? What could go wrong!  Empty A dragon Lady and a Ghoul? What could go wrong!

Post by ネクロの汚名 14th October 2014, 9:56 pm

The brilliant light of the sun glimmered over the peaceful park, Necro had just finished catching a couple of thieves during his patrol. It's been a couple of months since Necro had joined the Rune Knights..... Luckily Necro was able to hide the fact that he was a flesh eating monster..... a monster long forgotten.... a scary story told to little children in order to frighten them....... Yet sadly Necro was not just a scary story..... he in fact was a GHOUL........ After Necro's long sleep, he had awakened weakened and starved, that is why he was in the rune knights.... what better way to learn about the new world and gain your strength by hiding underneath their noses.

"100 bodies hung up on the wall, 100 bodies for the feast, take one down pass it around 99 boides hung up on the wall~. My, my what a beautiful day." smiled Necro from underneath his leather gas mask, he swung his black suit case back an froth with out a care in the world.

"Now, now don't cry...." said a mother as she tried to hush her crying child. Necro saw that the child had dropped her ice cream, he then went over to the near by ice cream man and bought the same flavor ice cream that the child had dropped. He then went over to the child. When the child saw Necro, she was frighted by his scary mask, she then began to cry louder. Necro knelt down and gave her the Ice cream.

"Now, now Child, don't cry..... I'm a rune knight see? I wear this mask to scare the bad guys." said Necro gently as he gave her a reassuring pat on the head. When the child had received the ice cream she immediately stopped cry and gave Necro a small smile.

"Y-you scare the baddies? You's a hero?" said the child with a small sniffle.

"Yeah kid, I scare the baddies." chuckled Necro as he picked up his suit case. The mother thanked Necro and the mother and child went on their way.

"A hero.... It' been awhile since I was called that....." sighed Necro as he remembered the time where he fought for both Ghouls and Humans.....The time when he foolishly thought that he could save everyone he cared about..... But that time........ That time was long..... long.... ago.......

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Brute of Fiore
    Guild : ɢᴜɪʟᴅʟᴇss
    Mentor : ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ
    Experience : 1891.75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ѕтorм мagιc
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

A dragon Lady and a Ghoul? What could go wrong!  Empty Re: A dragon Lady and a Ghoul? What could go wrong!

Post by Viola-chan 15th October 2014, 10:30 am

A dragon Lady and a Ghoul? What could go wrong!  Tumblr_nbp85l3no91sv7wvqo2_250

Two characters could be seen, sitting on a bench that overlooked the calm water of Solemn Park. One was a small, yet fluffy brown fox, licking excitedly at the ice-cream cone that she had clasped into her paws. While, the other character, a young girl sat cross legged, eating her ice-cream more calmly. She was dressed in her Hokage jacket, still having absolutely no awareness of what was sealed inside it. Although she had remembered her past, her parents, and how she ended up here, she somehow had forgotten where Kurama had been sealed.

"Viola, is something wrong?" Melody's voice broke through the girl's thoughts, the tiny fox peering up at her as she hesitantly met her gaze. Viola was never one to be so quiet, nor eat so calmly. She always ate like a dragon, or even a pig, downing her plates of food in one bite. It was a surprise this ice-cream hadn't been gone once the man gave her the cone at first touch. "Sorry, Mel-chan. Just, thinking about something... There is a black market by here, so I wanted to go and see if Ms.Atasuki's pottery still might be being sold across the country." Viola explained, lastly downing her ice-cream fully into her mouth and swallowing it roughly.

"I thought we finished that job already?" she would question, a slight tone of bitterness rolling off her tongue. Viola wiped her lips with the wrist of her left arm, turning back over to Melody as she uncrossed her legs and let her ebony black combat boots smack against the ground. "We did, but... I have the oddest feeling that her customers were also threatened to hand over their pottery, made by Ms.Atasuki. Now, let's go!" her voice rose greatly, the excitement suddenly returning to her as she clasped onto the back of Melody's mane to pick her up. The ice-cream slipped from her tiny paws, landing with a splat onto the ground as she growled and shouted insults at her friend. Though, of course, Viola ignored her, continuing to hold onto her so she wouldn't turn around and run off in a fit of fury.

They had been walking for awhile, well, Viola had anyway. Eventually, Melody had given up, admitting defeat by discharging onto the shoulder of her friend to hitch a ride. Her boots made the same clicking sound against the solid cement ground, pouch with her sword - Akemi, lightly smacking against her back every now and then. Viola stopped, noticing a masked man offering a little girl his ice-cream, or another ice-cream cone since one was just aside from her on the ground and demolished completely. But, his act of kindness wasn't what caused her to stop. It was his scent. It reeked of death and human blood, there was an aura to him that reminded her of someplace. Where have I smelt this before... Come on! I know this scent! she thought to herself eyes narrowed. Viola, although she didn't realize it, was intensely staring at this masked man, probably already being caught.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 19th October 2014, 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Main Theme:
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

A dragon Lady and a Ghoul? What could go wrong!  Empty Re: A dragon Lady and a Ghoul? What could go wrong!

Post by ネクロの汚名 15th October 2014, 10:52 am

"You know....it is impolite to stare...." said Necro with a sigh as he turned towards Viola, hie left eye glowing red intensely. Necro felt someones presence..... all of his predetory instincts was warning him of danger.....It seemed that someone was on his trail......This girl could sense his murderous aura..... Necro thought to himself, wondering if he should make a break for it. But Necro decided to take his chance....perhaps he could talk his way out of this situation.

Necro strolled up to her, unwavering, filled with no fear......  Necro stopped a few feet away from her, he took a graceful bow and introduce himself. "The name's Necro Stigma, A current officer working for the rune knights.....I felt that you where eyeing me for quite sometime, is there anything I could to be of assistance." Said Neco politely, his voice was warm and pure. No malice..... but Necro's thought begged to differ.......

~Who is this girl...... It seems that she had companions with her.... Why is her scent...... her scent why is it so familiar?.......I could of sworn I've known this scent.....Humans? Monster.......No........ What cold she be........ perhaps I should make a quick get away.....but for know I guess I'll just have to talk to her and find out more information.....~ Necro sorted his thoughts, trying to figure out his option. Necro remained calm and collect, it was impossible to tell that he had an alternate objective.

A little girl who looked no older than 10 years old slowly approached Neco, she went over to Necro's side and tugged on Necro's suit sleeve. She hid behind Necro and pointed at Viola with her scarred and stitched up hands. "Neh.....Necro-sama......who is she?" inquired The little girl. Necro paused, a moment of silence, he looked at Violas face. He then suddenly snapped his fingers as if recalling something.

"Nemu, can you try and remember some files that you read over......the criminal records that we found in the rune knights data bank....."Said Necro as he cautiously looked at Viola. Nemu closed her eyes and began muttering to herself.

"Necro-sama......I'm afraid I don't recall anything...... but perhaps she had something to do with the magic counsel...... an indecent during the meeting......rose garden....I don't recall all of the data. Forgive me Necro-sama" said Nemu, Necro gave her a pat on the head.

"It's alright, I'm sure she had nothing to do with that........she seems to be a nice lady." said Necro in a calm and friendly tone.

Last edited by ネクロの汚名 on 15th October 2014, 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 15th October 2014, 2:22 pm

Viola's shoulders strained, entire body flinching in surprise as the young man remarked it was rude for her to stare. Anxiously, the white haired girl raised her hands up. "G-Gomen-" she was cut off as he suddenly approached her, bowing rather formally before the two who erected before him with dumbfounded expressions. "Eh? Uh... N-No sorry, you just smelt familiar..." she laughed a bit sheepishly, hand reaching back to scratch the nape of her neck.

Suddenly, a young girl appeared by his side, inquiring who she was before he questioned her to look at some information about Viola. She blinked, hearing everything the two said. A cold and blank stare crossed her face as she gawked at the two. "Hey... I can hear you, ya know." she said, crossing her arms in front of her chest, "Well, I don't have anything to do with the magic council, but I was at the damned guild master meeting... The guild master of Sabertooth didn't enjoy my presence there, mainly because I had left his guild with-out a word to join a dark guild. At the time, I never knew it was a dark guild, until..." she paused, lowering her head with a saddened expression on her face. Raising her head back up, her saddened expression was brushed away like dust as she beamed brightly, "But, that's all in the past now... I'm Viola Purefoy, it's nice to meet you, Necro!" she abruptly took his hand into hers for a swift shake, pulling her hand away, she bopped Melody on the head who was still settled on her shoulder.

"This is Mel-chan, she can be a bit rude at first, but she really is kind." Viola smiled, the fox looking away with a frown, "Though... I swear, your scent is so familiar to me, though I can't seem to remember exactly where it came from..." she remarked, scratching the bottom of her chin in thought. Melody hesitantly peered over, examining the masked man and the little girl with narrowed eyes. "Ghoul." she suddenly said, making the white-haired girl flinch. She wasn't quite sure what her friend had said, or if her friend had said anything, so rubbing it off she just rattled her head.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 19th October 2014, 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Main Theme:
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 16th October 2014, 9:21 am

Necro’s left eye glowed a sinister red once he heard the word ghoul….Necro sighed, his stance, in fact everything about him was calm and collected. Necro was not sure if he was discovered…. But one thing was for sure….Necro could not fight these people, it seemed that they all possessed a substantial amount of power. Unfortunately Necro could not use his Kagune, the predatory organ found in all ghouls. Ever since Necro woke up from his cursed slumber, he found out that he was reduced to a pathetic state. Starved and weakened, Necro was barely making it through the days.

~Damn….If I could only use my Kagune…..It seems running is not an option…… I guess it’s best for me to stand my ground and try to talk my way out of this situation~ thought Necro as he looked over at Nemu. Nemu nodded, she was ready to sacrifice herself for her master, she was ready for Necro’s signal…..Once Necro would give her the cue, she would serve as a distraction so that Necro would get away. Although, Nemu knew that Necro was going to try and talk and settle this without violence, but Nemu was ready for the worst case scenario.

“Pardon? Did I hear Ghoul? .....Well to be honest with you, I too am fascinated by that type of species…. Unfortunately, I’m afraid that Ghouls are now extinct due to the fact that we humans used our magic to hunt them down to oblivion….. It’s written here in this text book I’m reading. I think it’s rather reassuring to know that there are no more ghouls roaming around.” Said Necro cheerfully as he showed them a textbook filled with information about ghouls.

“Ah yes. I forgot to introduce you, this is my assistant, Nemu.” Said Necro as he pointed to Nemu.

“It’s nice to meet you Viol-sama, Mel-sama….” Said Nemu with an unemotional face. Now that Nemu was up close to Viola and her friends, Nemu’s scars and stitches could be clearly seen. She gave them a respectful bow and returned to Necro’s side.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 18th October 2014, 7:47 pm

Viola watched warily as Necro's detectable eye that wasn't hidden by his mask glowed inhumanly, to a flashing sinister red. She drew back a step, a bit taken aback. Melody must've said something... she wondered, glancing down at her friend before peering back over at him. He seemed to be engrossed in his thoughts, while Viola was to busy trying to figure out why his scent was so familiar and what her friend had just said. Contemplating on where she had recognized his scent, her attention spanned back up to him as he spoke.

As soon as he mentioned the word "ghoul", everything came back to her in a flare of light. The menacing haunted guild that settled in the Spooky Forest, and those darkened creatures that gaped at her and her friends, while reeking of a certain death that caused her stomach to twist up in nausea. Don't tell me he's one? He seems much more sane than the others I came across that day. Viola peered over at Melody, wondering how the dinky brown fox knew the scent of ghoul in the first place. I guess I'll ask later. Another sigh liberated from her lips, she seemed to be sighing a lot.

"Yeah, very reassuring." she agreed, with a minor grimacing expression. To be honest, Viola didn't know what to think of ghouls. One was fibbing before her about it's existence no longer extant in this world. Although, she understood how he discerned this all. Viola herself, did her best to keep her true self hidden, fearful for the comments and eyes of hatred that should come her way. Viola gawked down at Nemu, smiling as she vocaled to both Melody and herself.

"It's nice to meet you too, Nemu." she knelt down, reclining her hands on her knees to lower herself toward the girl. The scars, and the stitches were notable, but she speculated it'd be rude to ask of where they had came from. Viola's hand lifted up, poking Melody in the cheek lightly to say hello to the little girl. The little fox let out a short sigh, eyes meeting Nemu's. "Nice to meet you..." her voice came out cold, each word flicking off her tongue like venom. Viola dropped her hand back by her side, restlessly sweat dropping at her friend's usual icy behaviour as a sheepish laugh loomed from her mouth.

Last edited by Viola-chan on 19th October 2014, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Main Theme:
    ネクロの汚名
    ネクロの汚名

Player 

Post by ネクロの汚名 19th October 2014, 8:33 pm

"Well....Is....there something wrong?.....It seems that you and your friend dislike my assistant and I...." said Necro sadly as he looked at her with a soft expression, even though his left eye could be only seen. It was as if his eye was a window to his dark......sad...and scarred soul....

"I'm s-sorry for my appearance....I know my stitches and scars are not good to look at....But these stitches and scars are proof that master Necro saved my life....." said Nemu as she hid behind her master. Necro sighed and gave his assistant a pat on the head.

"Ah...Yes.....Forgive me Nemu...I tried my best....but as you know.....I can only do so much.....but I'm just glad you survived the operation...." said Necro, he turned to Viola.

"You see Nemu's family had been murdered......they were attacked by a crazed man......for some odd reason he tried to attack her and eat her....Just like a ghoul....but....I'm sure the man was just mentally unstable.....but fortunately I was able to save her life." said Necro softly, as he clenched his hands.....it was clearly visible that he was angry on Nemu's behalf.

"Unfortunately..... the man got away...." said Nemu as she looked down at her feet. Necro patted her on the back.

"Don't worry I'll find the culprit...." said Necro with a determined tone.

"Forgive me.....it seems that my assistant and I where lost in some dark memories..." said Necro with a sigh as he turned to Viola.

Viola-chan
    Viola-chan

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Viola-chan 20th October 2014, 9:52 pm

The pale blonde haired girl extended her eyes subtly, arising both of her hands to flap them back and forth nervously. "Ah no, it's just. It's just-- uh." she tried to find her words, but, she couldn't. It wasn't that the dragon resented the two, in-fact, they both seemed affable and capable of being friends with anybody. It's because he smells like a ghoul! her thoughts said, insulting her for not inquesting him about it in the first place. It's none of my business, she repeated, over and over again. And it was.

"Gomen, Mel-chan here is just a little tsundere." Viola joked, earning a stinging glare from Melody, "We don't dislike you." she said, beaming brightly at the two to hearten that they didn't have to doubt. Another dumbfounded expression crossed her face as Nemu apologized for her scars and stitches, Viola frowning gingerly at the girl before knelling down to recline her hands onto her knees. "Don't apologize, Nemu. Those scars, are also proof, that you're quite the fighter to still be standing here today." she remarked, thumping her hand softly onto her head. Ejecting her hand from her head, she leaned back up, meeting Necro's piercing red hue as he spoke.

"No, we all have our dark memories. Don't worry bout' it." she said, laughing sheepishly once again, "It's all in the past now, right? Which means, you don't have to worry about it anymore." Viola peered away, eyes narrowed, "Although our past comes back to bite us in the ass, our past is what made us strong today." she said, a breeze passing by as it fluttered her clothes and lengthy hair in the wind.

Main Theme:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:17 pm