Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Fourth Musketeer

Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Apex of Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 258,417

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Plague Craft
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Fourth Musketeer Empty The Fourth Musketeer

Post by Godlike Frederik 25th September 2014, 1:04 pm

The Job:

'I hate this country already..' Said Frederick with a reluctant tone, while he slowly stepped down a ships gangplank. Only so that he could set foot on Minstrel's most famed port Lebuque, a township that just screamed wealth and vanity.

To Frederick this was a sickening display, everything he saw around was an extravagant sight. From the people who wore powdered wigs, colored jackets and acted all pompous with each other. To the  buildings, which seemed to be a reflection of the people itself. Every door he saw was large, and was many flowery carved decoration in them. And what supposed to be small living establishment, came awfully close to the size of the house he used to live in. Which used to be a small manor outside Oak Town.

Wealth, riches and showing it off in a rather unflattering way seemed to be to standard ideology of Minstrel. A country where you are a nobody until you have amassed a certain amount of wealth, and even then you'd probably couldn't play with the big boys. However besides the wealth difference between Minstrel and Frederick's own country there was one thing that they'd both shared in common. And that was magic, well to be more exact the people using it. Mages, or how they were called here musketeers. Only in Minstrel the 'mages' weren't divided in various guilds and groups, but they'd all were part of a nation wide order to protect and serve the country. They'd acted as the country's police and military. Similar to the Rune Knights of Fiore's Magic Council, but instead of only upholding the law of the magic community, the musketeers were the law keepers of the entire country.

With a huge sigh Frederick turned towards his companion, a young woman with white hair. Whom he had met once before, back when Ryo announced his temporary leadership of the guild. There the girl quickly sided with Frederick when he spoke out against Ryo. Something that was quickly shut down by the Guild Master himself, putting the former dark mage back into his place.
    Furious by this Frederick left the next day on a job, that he knew would take a bit longer then any job Fiore self had to offer. Dragging the girl, Eien Lamira with him.
    'So who were we supposed to meet here again?'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Kumiho Descendancy: The Legion Master
    Guild : Pharoah's Call
    Cosmic Coins : 4
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Chaos Legions
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Fourth Musketeer Empty Re: The Fourth Musketeer

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 25th September 2014, 5:36 pm

Eien had gone with Frederick to Minstrel and it had been a long boring trip, and on top of that she had just found a high perch on the ship and napped most of the time. Although that was the day before, today they had arrived and the sight thats she saw made her laugh. "Wow! how gaudy." she commented as she followed Frederick down the gangplank. She looked around at all the people, all over dressed and full of fluff, "oh lets get this over fast, i don't think i can stand being here to long." Eien was Flamboyant in her tastes but this was way beyond anything she would ever do. She motions to Frederick to follow, having obtained directions from one of the sailors. "We are suppose to meet them at some bar." Eien looks at a piece of paper. "It called The Feathered Dove. what a pompous name probuly just as full of fluff and swagger as all the people around." Eien laugh slightly. Eien walks to the end of the dock and turn right, her tail swishing with every step. "So how long you been in the guild?" the question was dripping with disinterest. Eien keeps walking for a few minutes not really caring about all the strange looks shes getting, Mainly because of her clothing her dress was a bunch of overlaying strips and only just barely covering her with a skirt that consisted of three overlapping parts.

"Wow look at that... thing." a voice comes from a man wearing a very gaudy looking hat and vest. Hes talking with a woman thats wearing a dress that looks like a upside down lightbulb. "You think..."

Eien stops suddenly glaring at him tapping her foot and crossing her arms, drumming her sharp claws on her arm gently as she does. The man and woman gulp and take off quickly. "Yeah lets go this is gonna be lame as all hell." He mood had been tipped to foul by being called a "thing". Eien rounds the last corner to see a very regal looking building the a sign stating it was the place. "lets go..."
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 26th September 2014, 1:48 am

'Long enough' replied Frederick rather bluntly, so that Eien would knew that he wasn't planning to talk about that any further. Not that it was necessary, the tone that Eien used towards Frederick was set in such a thick layer of lack of interest, that it wasn't even necessary to respond.

The young girls appearances seemed to catch the eyes of most of the townsfolk around here, not that he could blame them. Even in Fiore people would turn their heads towards her, asking themselves how a person could even think to wear clothing like that. An attire that didn't leave much to the imagination and seemed to be just several parts that overlaid each other. However to the people of Minstrel, this was probably more then just weird. To them this had to be an atrocity to the eye.

The place that Eien lead Frederick to was an exceptional large excuse for a tavern. A gaudy looking building which size would make a mayor in Fiore feel uneasy. It's name seemed to be a fitting one too, The Feathered Dove, a name that Frederick immediately disliked.

To make matters worse the name immediately reflected on the personal inside, once Frederick and Eien entered the establishment they were immediately greeted, by what seemed to be a man dressed in a white feathery outfit. With hair combed backwards and powdered in a white chalk substance. Guessing by this Frederick could only assume that this man had to represent the establishments name. Yet when the man started to speak, Frederick found the man rather resembling a toad instead of a dove. A slimy creature that was only there to annoy.

'Oh..my, I think you two might have stepped in the wrong establishment.' he said with a smug voice, while holding his head high up. 'It might not uphold to your... kind of tastes' he then continued while throwing a disgusting look at Eien.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 26th September 2014, 3:07 am

Eien round on the man very quickly. "When you die i will claim you soul for myself and throw you into the Pitts of Tiso." The man's eyes widen. "You will spend a lifetime pulling Chaotia from the ground, and when your time of rebirth comes i will send you to the worst hell hole i can find." The man takes a step back, reaching for something as he backs up. Eien narrows her eye's sharply pulling forth 2 guilt Legionary's, whom materialize behind the man, He yelps slightly as suddenly someone is standing behind him."Watch it love. I'm sure you don't want to visit the pitts today, do you?" Eien's voice is dripping with contempt.

The man raises his hands and smiles slightly. "well looks like your gonna spend the night in prison tonight you bi..." he shuts his mouth quickly as the Guilt raise their swords to his throat, The Swords crossing menacingly in front of his face. He lets out a small Squeal, one befitting someone like him, and his eyes go wide like a scared pigs.

Eien waves her hand, the two guilt's lower there blades and move to stand behind her. "Now then we are here to meet some... uh?" she looks at Frederick looking for a little help. "what are they called?" The man looking between Frederick and Eien, with a touch of panic to his eyes.

"I'm sure that you could have controlled yourself mage." the voice originates from the right of where Eien is standing. "And your here to meets me and my compatriots, so please this way." Eien turn to see the speaker, a woman in a very formal uniform of sorts walking away toward a table where two other woman dressed like the first sit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eien's Health 125%/125%

Vital force 11/15
    Souls  18/20

Legion used:

Izayoi's sorrow:
    The Fourth Musketeer Tumblr10
    Uso & Mizarī - Masamune - Pending Armor XD
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 1st October 2014, 7:12 am

Seeing the man squeal in panic for a moment was a moment of pure amusement for Frederick. And he couldn't help then to let out a small and short smile.

The man eventually regained himself and managed to gather up some courage to even threaten the two mages, however that moment lasted rather shortly as the two legionnaires raised their swords even higher. High enough that the blades even touched the bare skin of the man's throat.
    With widened eyes of panic the man let out another short squeal, which to Frederick seemed the perfect fit for a blown up pompous fool as him.

The entire situation got interrupted a sudden stern voice that was coming just a few steps away from both of them. And upon turning towards the voice Frederick was surprised to see a woman walking away towards a small table where just as her two other woman wearing a formal military like attire were sitting.

'It appears so' said Frederick upon following the woman, 'so tell me, why is that we are meeting you again? there was clear tone of disrespect in Frederick's voice. To him all this was nothing more then a charade an highly unnecessary. He and Eien didn't need anyone to stop these so called dark mages, especially not these military puppets.
    'You are meeting us mister Frederick' even if nobody could see it Frederick still raised an eye brow from under his hood. Not only because the woman knew his name, but because the tone she used to say his name. She already knew more about him then just his name, the same probably counted for Eien as well. 'because based on your and your companions track record you two are probably the last persons to walk around our esteemed country without a leash.'

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 1st October 2014, 7:41 am

Eien followed Frederick and the woman listening to the two exchange words. Eien did not really care to much about what they wanted. She Yawned, the two guilt's in close step behind her, watched the woman and Frederick. *Hum wonder what his soul looks like* she thinks to herself as she watches Frederick. She shrugs and pulls a menu off another table, their was alot of food that was WAY to expensive for her. "Wow this place is expensive." She chucks the Menu over her shoulder. "So are you gonna give us info or what cause im clearly not gonna get fed here." she gripes a little. "Nor would i want to eat this crap." Some of the customer around her gasp at he language, "Oh, Get over yourself." she say not bothering to listen with what the woman is gonna say, instead looking around for anyone out of place, which does not take long. Two men sitting in a corner wearing fancy cloaks, they are clearly watching Frederick and her. Eien Sticks her tongue out at them and move to leave, watching them as she does. One stands to follow her as she walks out the door, the fat man flinching as she does. Eien goes around the corner of the building, Legions behind her, waiting for the man to show up. It does not take to long for him to show up so Eien grabs him as he walks past and throws him down the alleyway the man stand quickly and throws his cloak back ready for combat.

"You never should have come little girl." The man says

"Why do you humans always think I'm little." Eien frowns as she motions the guilt's to get ready for combat. "Guess you guys were expecting us huh? I guess i should be honored... but I'm not." Eien chuckles, perhaps she could beat some info out of this idiot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eien's HP 125%/125%

VF: 11/15
    Souls: 18/20

Izayoi's sorrow:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 1st October 2014, 7:41 am

The member 'Eien Lamira' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Fourth Musketeer NormalMonster
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 6th October 2014, 11:35 am

'Seeing how my reputation appears to precede me, you must know that mages like yourself mostly don't get by unscathed.' replied Frederick, who was planning to get rid of the girl through insults and threats. After all, he wanted to do this job in peace, without anyone bothering them and looking down their necks the entire time.
    Luckily for Frederick, his plan seemed to be working as one of the girls sprung up from her seat.

"You dare to threaten us! Dark mage!'

A young woman with short blond hair, somewhere around the age of twenty was now glaring at Frederick. With eyes that said nothing else then pure hatred, a fury towards everyone who'd had strayed from the path of the righteous. Frederick could only guess that this hatred originated from her past, probably an awful encounter with some dark mage.

'Calm down Atha... he is just trying to get a rise out of us' The young woman who'd had lead Frederick to this table had stretched her arm out. Blocking the blond girl's path. 'Mister Frederick, let me assure you that we are quite capable of dealing with a mage of your caliber. We wouldn't be appointed to you and your companion if we weren't.'

Frederick had to admit that she had a point there, she had shown to have a great deal of information on Frederick. Which was probably provided to her by this countries intelligence division. And knowing that Minstrel wouldn't want to take any risk with him and Eien, it would be only logical that they'd send their best and brightest to accompany him.

'ehm... not to interrupted or anything' the remaining girl of the three, a young brunette with a rather bland expression on her face. Suddenly spoke out, while pointing with one hand towards the exit of the tavern. 'But I think your friend went outside with some guys.. a little while ago..'

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 12th October 2014, 2:49 am

The two guilds lunge forward, stopping the mage as he trys to cast, Striking his shoulder and leg. the man stumbles back, almost falling over, only to get slashed by Eien who had followed the guilts. He lets out a cry realizing that he was outnumbered, he make a sweeping motion with his hand, causing the wall to sweep out crushing on of the guilt's. Eien kicks him in the gut, she then claws the middle of his chest causing a splash of blood, Eien lets out a cry of excitement as the blood covers her.

"Come one human, now I'm ready." Eien exclaims, breathing heavily. "I really need some release now." she runs one of her clawed hands down her body stopping at her crotch, she licks her lips. "hope you can keep me entertained." Eien lunges forward that the man, whos eyes went wide with her action.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME." the man trys to flee but only manages to catch a claw to the side of the face, followed by a arrow from a quick-summon malice. The man fall to the ground.

"Aww... how sad." Eien looks very disappointed, walking up she stomps on the man. "I expected better." She kicks him into unconsciousness. She then tends to her own "Needs" before dragging the unconscious man back inside, she returns feeling very relived and huffing. She leaves him in a small bin out front, She then changes her form into a elfin girl, with pointed ears and Golden hair. She make her form more petite and her clothing skimpier, then headed back into the building where her partner was. "her caught one outside!" she yells hoping the other one would act up.

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Godlike Frederik
    Godlike Frederik
    The Forsaken

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Godlike Frederik 15th October 2014, 4:23 am

With a sigh Frederick turned around when he heard Eien's voice, only to see the girl to have changed her appearance once again while dragging some man with her. Looking from the state of the strange man, Frederick could only assume that he tried some foolish attempt to take out Eien. Yet without any proper information on her, he had walked straight into his own demise.

'Did you have to knock him unconscious?' asked Frederick while meeting Eien halfway 'Now we have to wait till he wakes up'

It was clear that this man had some sort of connection to their job, probably sent here by another party to stop the two Fioran mages in their tracks. But with the thug knocked out cold, there was no way that they would get the information any time soon.
    Then the voice of the redhead musketeer was to be heard behind him, stating the same conclusion that had already crossed Frederick's mind.

'It seems that they were expecting you..' she stated bluntly 'But not to worry, Portha here can wake him up for you guys..'

'And when she does, let the interrogating to us! You two caused already more then enough trouble' interrupted Atha out of nowhere, still deciding to hold a grudge against the two of them. Before even trying to getting to know them.
    Then the third girl, the brunette that was called Portha, kneeled down next to the man's unconscious body and pulled out three small daggers, probably not even the size of a child's hand. And without any second thought she plunged all three of them into the man's back. And then with a snap of her fingers, three also small magic pentagrams appeared. Just right where the three blades were put into the man's body. Then much to Frederick's surprise the thugs woke up screamingly, showing that he was in severe agony.

Seeing Frederick's rather surprised expression, or at least what could be seen from under his hood. The redhead immediately started explaining what her colleague was doing.
    'Portha here, is specialized in the flow of energy through the body, so by using this daggers she can send powerful enhancements to it. Like increased magical output, resistance to physical attacks... or in this case send a sensation of great pain..'

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 18th October 2014, 5:15 pm

Eien Ignores the group and walks back into the building, bumping into the other mage. "Oh Hi." He get a single step back before Eien brings her claws across his throat, followed by the remaining guilt's sword. The man was surprised that Eien was still alive by the look of disbelief in his eyes. He backs up and does a upward motion with his hand causing a spike to erupt from the floor, it clips Eien shoulder. She grimaces as the man does another motion which causes the wall to thrust out from her right, slamming her into the other wall. the guilt attacked again causing the man to take a step back, but his leg had no strength, His eye widen as he realizes that hes loosing to much blood. He hits the ground with a wet thump, choking on his own blood, The guild moves under Eien orders to put pressure on the wounds. "I forgot you humans are fragile." she remarks with a dull not, as she frees herself from the well. "OW!" she says when she sees her shoulder is dislocated. She grabs it with her other hand and put it back into place with a sicking pop, then does a few circles with her arm. She looks around at the people, most of them have a horrified look. "What?" she raises a eye, "Have you never seen a mage before?" she shrugs and walk back to the four. "any of you a healer?" She point back into the building. "cause the other ones not gonna make it if he does not get some help soon." the look on her face shows that she does not really care one way or the other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eien's HP 115%/125%

VF: 11/15
    Souls: 18/20

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 8th December 2014, 7:38 am

OOC:

With a passport clutched against her hand, the young girl looked around the place that was mostly unfamiliar to her. Earthland. Truthfully, she didn’t actually like this place but chose to come since she was ordered to do so, by her new guild master, Marick. Running her hand her hair quickly, she began searching for the man she was requested to find - Frederick. ”Well, well, where am I supposed to find you in this vast nation?” She mumbled to herself,  as she walked around the Minstrel, enticed by the huge towers that surround her. Indeed, it seemed that the place was extremely rich, noticing how luxuriously they are living in the country. Hika wasn’t exactly sure where to go so, she fetched out a note that she had jotted information down, from her pocket and let her eyes ran along the lines on the page.

”Alright, LeBuque Town, it is!” The young girl cheered excitedly over nothing in particular. Hopefully, she will find Frederick before the day ends. After all, Hika is really bad with roads and whatnot, since she has the mind like a sieve. Sir Townsend. Hika looked over the names of the houses one after another after she finally fell upon the correct one. A long exhale was released from her lips, her shoulders droop low in relief. It appeared that the gate of the building was slightly open so, she seized the chance and didn’t hesitate to slip into the residence. Plus, there weren’t guards either as well. She figured Frederick would probably be in there.

Wandering off around the building with hiding here and there behind the poles just to stay out of the guards’ sight, she carefully tiptoed are way further into the house until she caught sight of a girl who was attacking a man, with a sword on his throat. Hika immediately threw up her hands in defeat. ”Uh, chill, man.”
    ”No, I mean, girl,” She corrected herself, forcing out a short laugh. It seemed that the girl had injured her arm, seeing that she was moving her arm in circles. Completely ignoring the threatened man in front of her, she turned her gaze towards the girl. ”You okay there?” The girl whose name is unknown was slightly familiar to her but she wasn’t exactly bothered by that. She had to get to Frederick fast and inform him.

Word Count: 397/250

The Fourth Musketeer JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Izayoi Burakkurōzu
    Izayoi Burakkurōzu

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Izayoi Burakkurōzu 15th December 2014, 9:32 am

Eien looked at the woman who had spoke, she didn't recognize her. "Can i help you?" she looked at the girl with mild disinterest. "and I'm fine this is really nothing." It still hurt but she didn't care. "OH! do you have Healing magic? Cause that dip stick needs help." she gives the man a gentle tap with her foot. "Now i have to go find Frederick." she walks past the girl. She does not really care what happens to the idiot he had tried to ambush her and she had defended herself. Yawning she steps outside and looks for Frederick, but only finds the three women. "Hey were did Tall, Dark and Brooding go?" the three woman turned to face Eien.

"who knows. we get the feeling he does that." one of them says. 

"Oh." Eien frowns. "well does anyone of you have healing magic? i got ambushed by one of them... hes... uh bleeding out." 

The redhead sighs and stands. "where is he?" Eien points into the building, she woman goes inside to help the idiot who had attacked her. 

Eien Yawns and stretches her arm, it still hurt, "damn it that idiot tweaked my arm." she does a few arm circles trying to get it to feel better. "well we know where they are we should go to them." She looks at the two other women. "you guys should watch the entrances of the mansion." she takes the lead, heading to the estate of the family that was being held hostage, ready for a fight. "I really wish fred was still around." she wondered out-loud about where he had gotten off to

Izayoi's sorrow:
    Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Magic: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Magic:

Post by Hikachu 19th December 2014, 11:40 am

It appeared that the girl was safe and sound despite her injury on her arm. She seemed to be a person who merely cared about anything at all, which made Hika raised her eyebrows, amused. ”Oh, um, do you know a man called Frederick? Is he here by any chance? Cloak man, covering his face, you know,” Hika included all kinds of gestures and actions with her hands to describe the appearance of Frederick. Albeit, she probably must have looked quite funny, or rather, had an impression of a silly idiot.
    Healing Magic? She wondered aloud, one of her eyebrows arched. Hika immediately widened her eyes upon the mention of Frederick’s name. She tugged onto the girl’s shirt, hoping that she’d turn around to look at her.
    ”I’ll follow you.”

”So, what’s your name?” Hika started to engage into conversion with the girl she just met. Although, she noticed she had seen her face before in the guild but hardly ever talked to each other. ”Are you from Sabertooth? I think I’ve seen you before,” She questioned, facing her with a smile spread across her lips. It was then she met Freddy at the entrance of the mansion, lingering around. A wave of relief washed over her as she sighed heavily, rushing towards him. She whispered to him, transferring information she had received from the guild master. With a swift fling of his cloak, Frederick swooshed away from the place, leaving Hika stunned.

She walked over to the girl and stood beside her. ”As a favour, I’ll defeat the wizards and complete the ‘so-called’ mission together with you. How’s that?” Hika nudged the girl by her elbow lightly, grinning at her. Unsure whether the girl would agree to let Hika accompany her or not, Hika would still have to complete the job with the girl by the guild master’s orders.

Word Count: 310/250

The Fourth Musketeer JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:36 am