Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Marik's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Chaos Eye
    Position : None
    Guild : Elysium
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,431

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arc of Dreams
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Marik's Secondary Magic Training [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Marik's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Mr. Anderson 1st October 2014, 2:37 pm

Marik was in the floor, sleeping, a strong wave of lost power crashed against him making him fell tired, all the magic used before didn't have effect until that moment.
    The slayer tried to get up, at the begging it wasn't working, he was trying to move his body but it was using to much strength, the ice mage succeed putting his arms in the floor and stretching them to get up with his knees in the floor... The slayer fell again, his arms couldn't resist the weight of his body. He decided to take a piece of ice, moving his arm slowly with a lot of effort, and succeeding. Marik graved a piece of ice and ate it to gain strength, he took more with the strength he got, feeling better and better. The slayer ate some big pieces of ice, he was hungry... When Marik had enough energy to stand up he stood up holding and stretching his parts of the body "I slept enough time... Maybe... How much have I being sleeping?" Marik took a heavy breathing and asked "How much did I sleep?" the ice mage laughed a bit and took a battling position "I am ready to keep training" he closed his eyes to take another breathing and then he opened them making the energy and magic pass threw his body, he was going to caster another spell.
    Marik's body changed, his muscles on the arms, chest, and any other muscle started growing to become bigger and stronger.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marik's Secondary Magic Training [Private] - Page 2 Team210

Marik's Secondary Magic Training [Private] - Page 2 Signat11

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Marik's Secondary Magic Training [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Marik's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by RyoKnetegawa 3rd October 2014, 4:44 am

Ryo watched the slayer with a very interested gaze. It was clear that this particular slayer was something of an unusual one. Still Ryo didn't mind it all that terribly. Sabertooth was full of rather odd characters and he was no real exception. He looked to his fire and every once and awhile he would add a new fire element card to the pile smiling as it warmed him. He was all too thankful for his magic and his clothes this time around. He hated being cold, but if he was perfectly honest he'd rather be cold than hot. One could always put more clothes on than one could take off.

He let the young slayer rest as he knew that learning magic was a very tyring thing. He was happy to let the youngster rest so he wasn't going to wake him. When he woke briefly it caused Ryo to chuckle from the random burst of energy. Even though he wasn't extremely old himself he was still old enough to enjoy the musings of someone older than the younger mage he was teaching. It could also be the fact that Ryo himself felt much older than he was simply by the number of experiences he had. As Marik woke the second time Ryo looked up at the sky to see the sun "Well i'd say a good while. It's time to focus on your magic training again. You should start small however and work your way up to larger titan formations. There is no rush. This magic will come to you when you are ready to learn it. Just keep control of your emotions at all times and you will be fine."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Marik's Secondary Magic Training [Private] - Page 2 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 3rd October 2014, 2:46 pm

The slayer took a heavy breathing after hearing the Ryo-s words, when Marik realized the time he had training, he started to get bored and lose concentration. The ice slayer sated down with a unlikely face "Okay... But I really don't want to wait that much... This is getting kind of boring... Anyway, I will keep trying, don't worry" Marik stood up again, he slowly moved his body changed to a new position, different to the last ones he used "Lets go big..." the slayer kept his eyes opened looking at the same point, blue energy surrounded him, magic started to pass threw his body.

Marik was thinking in other stuff, what was he going to do first when he learned the magic, if he was going to train it, or maybe to use it in battle, he toughed in many possibilities, that was one of his mistakes. "How strong will I be with this magic? Being giant, and super strong with very big muscles... That would be way to fun" the slayer laughed a bit and his body changed, his hands went bigger, and then smaller losing the magic and stopping the spell. Marik was staring at the fire when the spell stopped, he lost concentration in the strong light burning the floor, it was normal to see someone using fire to warm itself, Marik understood that perfect, but anyway it was kind of annoying for him. "Sorry, I got distracted..." the energy appeared again around him and his body changed. His muscles grew a lot and then returned to normal, they became to get bigger one more time, but return to its normal state again.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th October 2014, 7:22 am

Marik tried to concentrate a bit more, his mind was in other place, he was not thinking in the present and his feelings. "Lets concentrate... I need to make this water pass, and then when I finish, I will reales it, easy" Marik canceled his spell that wasn't even working, he took a heavy breathing and started again.
    The concentration was better this time, he felt all his memories of joy, happiness, his guild, his sister, the sayer was convinced that this time he was achieving it, and succeeding with his spell "This time I am doing it... I will end this training as fast as I can, so I can go and train another while" Marik laughed a bit a smiled the magic appeared around him giving him power, his body turned into a more yellowed color, kind of bright. His body started to change, his muscles went bigger and bigger until he had all his body bigger, not as a giant, only muscles. Even do he was taller to, like 7.6 feet tall with very big muscles "I feel stronger" the slayer jumped to see the power and strength he gained, he jumped in front of a pillar of ice falling in his feet and making the ground shake a bit around him.
    Marik smiled sure of what was he doing, he stood up in front of the pillar, gave a step back with his arm behind him and punched the pillar of ice trying to brake it in pieces.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 4th October 2014, 8:07 am

Marik's hand went with its maximum speed and maximum strength against the pillar of ice, the fist made a big hole only, it didn't destroy all the pillar or a big piece of the pillar, it only made a hole. "Lets try one more time" Marik gave another step back with his hand behind him pointing with his fist to the ice behind him, he gave the step forward the pillar and punched it again this time the strike was stronger and the hole went bigger. "Okay... Now lets try to combine something" the slayer stood up in front of the pillar looking at his hand. He started to move his finger and then took a step back with his hand behind him. "Ice titan fist!" the slayer punched the pillar of ice this time combining the titan's strength with the ice power.
    The fist destroyed a very big part of the ice making an explosion and a lot of noise in the place, the pillar of ice didn't fall, but it was very damaged.
    Marik took a heavy breathing and transformed into his normal state again "That felt very nice..." the ice mage turned around walking closer to Ryo. "I feel the magic, and I feel the power growing when I am bigger, and when I combine spells its a different feeling, is it a good idea to combine type of magics?" Even if Marik liked the feeling he didn't want to do something wrong, he wasn't happy when doing mistakes.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 6th October 2014, 11:53 am

Ryo watched the young Dragon slayer with an amused smile on his face. He remembered a time when he and the young dragonling here weren't so different, and it was nice to reminice. True he wasn't an old man heck he hadn't even reached thirty yet, but the experiences he had in his life had shapped him to feel much older than he was. Still he was amused when Marik said that he was going to train hard now and end this training so he could move onto another type of training.

He watched with a small sense of pride that a teacher has in his student as Marik used his new move. He had called it the Ice titan fist. Interestingly enough it was something that Ryo couldn't help but enjoy the sound of. When asked the question Ryo smiled and pulled up a card of one of his summons smiling "Oh indeed. I'll show you a bit of it." he concentrates and flows his magic into the card causing it twist and shape itself into a silver key. He swipped it in the air smiling "Gate of the Gaurdian open!!!" suddenly the gates of the underworld appeared a hundred yards behind where Ryo was currently standing. As they opened three pairs of burning red eyes appeared in the darkness before the guardian stepped out. Cerberus the massive three- headed hound of legend stomped out of the gate. The 15 meter tall hound stopped behind Ryo bending it's heads down to look at him. Ryo smiles and gently rubs each of the heads' noses "That's my good boy." he said happily.

He jumped up onto the middle head and clicked his tongue. The hound responded by lifting all of its heads up to normal level. Ryo pointed downwind towards the barrens that lay ahead of them "Attack!" he commanded as he held other cards in his hand. Cerberus opened all of it's mouths and a sickly looking energy came from it. Suddenly it shot forward and porduced a black smog Ryo smirked and pulled up his cards "Attack combo : Dark Beam!, Element Blast: Darkness!" with his right and left hand he held up the cards and into the sickly cloud he shot two great beams of dark element energy. These caused the cloud to swirl around them and follow. When the beams hit two great explosions happened and the cloud was now around the locations. He looked down to Marik and clicked his tongue again making cerberus lower him back down to the ground.

As he stepped off he walked over to the younger mage "Combining magic is a powerful act, however you must be careful. Combining magics must be compatible. If I had tried that with light element magic both spells would've been undone. You must really think about what spells and magics you are combining."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th October 2014, 2:56 pm

Marik took a heavy breathing and payed a lot of attention to Ryo's lesson. The slayer was amazed.
    Ryo took out his cards, Marik payed attention to the movements of them, but when he blinked, in that moment, he heard something calling a gate, he was using a celestial key. Suddenly, a big gate appeared far behind Ryo, a giant's dog head went out from the gate "Is it a puppy?..." then another one went out changing Marik's toughs. The slayer's eyes were covered by all kind of emotions when a third head went out with a very big body, he remembered the creature, he remembered his name, Cerberus, the legendary three headed hound "I still can believe that this guy is a legal mage... He looks completely like a dark mage... And now he takes out a demon..." Marik smiled when he saw the dog, he even forgot that Ryo was going to do a spell mix and ignored all the fear that Ryo created on Marik.

When the celestial mage took out more cards Marik remembered what he was about to see, he opened his eyes with excitement when a special fog appeared, then Ryo said the magic words and two big beams of darkness appeared into a swirl combining their self and making a bigger and stronger ray. The big attack of darkness made two explosions, then the card guy did something that made the big dog llower him back to the ground that Marik couldn't even see, he was distracted with the explosion of darkness.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th October 2014, 3:50 pm

"I insist, this guy is kind of creepy..." Marik took a heavy breathing and heard Ryo's words, very helpful words actually. Marik looked at his hands, he started to create an object of ice, it seemed to be Sabertooth's crest, he smiled and then broke it, he broke just so he could train with out caring it, no evil reason. The slayer though and spoke just before starting his spell "Yes, I think thats something I could think when using my spell. Its something stupid or a waste of magic to use my Ice dragon's spears and titan at the same time, but what would happen if I modify my body and then I do it again with the other spell? I would have a big piece of ice" Marik laughed a bit and then used his magic, turning into a bigger men as last time, with bigger muscles and a yellow power around him.
    "Ice dragon's claws!" Marik's arms were surrounded by a blue ice power, the claws were bigger than usual because of the body, then he realized something "No, this doesn't help..." Marik canceled his claws, then he took another breathing and used a different spell "Ice dragon's flight!" a magic circle appeared under Marik, then two big ice wings grew in his back, but even if their were very big, the size is always that one, even if his body changed his creations were not changing size, that's something he had to understand "Its funny... I can only combine one of my spells..."

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 6th October 2014, 4:37 pm

Marik smiled laughing about his mistakes, he toughed it was a good way to learn, and a nice memory.

"Ryo, I was thinking that I could try to become giant again, this time being more careful... But anyway, I think its something still too advanced to start with, but I am not sure is I am right, I would like your opinion" Marik respected Ryo as someone stronger, Ryo's words were important for Marik, he already considered him as a teacher. The slayer smiled with both hand behind his head, and then trying not to get distract just trying to know something else about his trainer he asked "And Ryo, have you train like me? I mean, trying to use another type of magic, and asking someone to help you..." the slayer tried to think in any person in the guild who could train him, he first toughed in Zenshin, he could be a good trainer and it would have sense, then he tried to think in someone else, but sadly, the only person enough strong he toughed in was Zenshin, he didn't know about any other mage in Sabertooth with that kind of power, that was actually sad, he was sure there was more than one, but he didn't know them.

"I can think in that stuff later, I am losing a lot of time..." Marik tried to concentrate and then remembered something "Ryo! I forgot something important in this kind of magic! Something very easy actually, I know how to do it very well, I got use to it with another spell, but I am sure I should keep practicing that" the slayer moved slowly his arms trying to reach a rock that was some meter away from him, he didn't move, but his arm started moving and stretching with out stopping until he took the cold rock.

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th October 2014, 12:01 am

With his little display done he dismisses his summoned hound and in a giant explosion of black smoke the hound is gone back to his guard duty. Ryo in the meantime smiled and looked to Marik nodding his head "That's good to hear." he says rather absentmindely as he wishes he could've kept his great hound around longer but he knew this was no place for the dog as it was far too cold. Ryo watches Marik's attempts to make his ice spells work with his new magic and he can't help but chuckle "Well I'm sure you will be able to combine more spells later when you've trained this magic a bit more."

As Ryo heard the question Marik asked him he smiled and nodded his head lightly "I did train in a new magic much like you did. Although i didn't exactly start from scratch like you had. As you saw with my summoning I am trained in celestial spirit magic as well. However unlike most of those kinds of mages I summon the keys and the spirits that are linked with them via tarot cards. The cards open the gateways for me and they summon the spirits." He smiles and pulls out his strongest card nodding his head once "This is the way I learned my magic. These cards spoke to me and I just happened to be listening. As for who trained me he was a mage from the guild known as Lamia Scale. Master Talen is quite the amazing celestial spirit mage and as such he taught me the proper way to use my magic."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 8th October 2014, 4:58 pm

The slayer took another breathing and laughed a bit "So thats why you have to kind of spells?... You trained celestial keys... I never toughed in a magic like that, but I did hear something about it many times ago... But, Its funny to hear that... I never toughed someone from another guild would train you... I am not against them, but you are I knight... And maybe I toughed I bit that you are kind of exaggerated with the loyalty and all hat stuff..." the slayer stretched all his body, he took a heavy breathing and standing up with out any position his hands started to get bigger very fast after a magic circle appeared under him. His hands expanded very fast, and he didn't need to concentrate that much, he was feeling the magic and understanding it very well already, but he still needed some training.
    Marik saw his hands then he putted one pointing with the fist at the sky "Take this..." the slayer punched the floor with his hand trying to make a big hole, he didn't succeed as he wanted to, but anyway he stroke one more time placing his arm in the air, and then with all his strength speed he punched one more time the floor making the hole get bigger. He took another breathing and gave one step the the right.
    One more time he placed his arm against the sky thinking, he left it there during 30 seconds. Marik used that time to concentrate and breath, he was trying to compare something.

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 8th October 2014, 6:17 pm

Marik took a heavy breathing and then all the air went out went out when his fist fell against the ice "Ice Giant's Fist!" the powerful hand stroke the floor making a big hole, Marik combined one of his spells with a new one, the hole was big, and his experiment succeeded.
    The hole was bigger than the first one, it was two times bigger "In deed... Combining spells is a very strong technique, the power of both attacks combined increases a lot, I think its something obvious" Marik canceled his spells, his hands recovered its normal state slowly. The slayer then took a heavy breathing a yawned very loud "I am tired..." it was night already, the sun was going down, a hole day of training that actually didn't finish yet.

Marik stared at the sun with a small smile in his face, he looked how the sun went down and the cold feeling went up, it was much colder. The slayer then took a offensive position smiling, he took some ice to his mouth and then concentrated "Titan!..." his body started growing, not all his body, only his muscles, the slayer's body was much bigger. "Now Ryo what would you say, if I punch you with all my strength?" the slayer laughed a bit then he gave a step forward, getting closer to him, he gave another slow step closer to Ryo and magic started to appear around him. "You are about to realize my real power, and more... Ryo..." the slayer laughed with a creepy smile...

Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 9th October 2014, 6:30 pm

Marik gave another step closer to Ryo, this time stronger leaving a big foot print in the ice. The slayer's smiled disappeared, then his but fell against the floor, sitting in the cold ice. "Na who am I kidding, I am to tired to battle against someone as strong as you... Anyway, let me breath, this spell uses a lot of magic power" the slayer's body lost muscle, it returned to its normal state slowly. Marik was anxious to battle with Ryo, but he was sure that it was something impossible in the moment. "We could battle any other day... Maybe" Marik placed his hand behind his neck laughing a lot "I like you Ryo, you are my friend". Sometimes that young mage acts like a little boy, its something that happens when he is with someone stronger, it just happens.
    The ice mage laid his back in the floor breathing and resting, he was tired, but happy. It was a long training.
    The sun was completely down, it was dark, and then a red flare appeared in the sky, landing with four legs against the floor. Becky landed in the ice, she quickly turned into human form "It took a lot of time, I got worried so I came back" the red haired girl smiled making Marik smile too "Just on time Becky". Marik smiled and stood up stretching all his body and staring at Ryo, he then yawned hard and looked at Becky "But anyway, my training hasn't finish yet".

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 13th October 2014, 4:19 am

Ryo frowned as he looked at Marik and shook his head "My master in the celestial key magic was from a legal guild. We all need to work together to protect our homes and be united in case evil comes to assault us. My loyalty to the guild is as undying as the sun above. Never call it into question it is a quick way to make an enemy of me."

He did feel a bit harsh about the way he spoke to Marik, but he needed the younger mage to really understand where he was coming from. Still he felt rather bad about it. When he heard the threatening question about being struck he suddenly had nine cards in each hand that were also floating in mid air. He slowly took a step back his face taking a very serious tone as he held up his hands "I would say if you want to play that game you'd better make sure the deck is loaded otherwise you will find it may be something you really won't enjoy."

However the moment that Marik backed down the cards vanished and Ryo seemed to relax with a smile on his face "That's a smart move my friend. I wouldn't have hurt you too badly, but it would be rather unsporting for me to beat up on you while I was trying to train you." He looked to see Marik's friend appear and he smiled softly nodding his head "Well actually his training is complete so you both are free to go. I honestly have nothing left to teach you Marik. You seem to have gotten ahold of this magic finally. Spend whatever time in solo study that you wish. I shall see you both later." with that he begins to walk away leaving the two friends alone while he headed off to do something else.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mr. Anderson

Monarch of Destruction

Monarch of Destruction

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mr. Anderson 13th October 2014, 3:12 pm

Marik heard the nice words and the creepy ones going out of Ryo's mouth, he was kind of excited and scared at the same time, having someone like Ryo as an enemy its an honor. The slayer laughed with a challenging smile after hearing that it was an easy way to get an enemy, he then laughed and stood up "If the teacher says so, then its done... I finished Becky, just in time" Marik smiled and Becky started clapping and jumping "Yei! Congratulations! Can you become giant and kill people while throwing ice from your mouth?" Becky said while punching the air with a creepy smile "Actually I am not suing it because of that..." Marik turned around looking at the mage's body about to disappear in the fog "I learned a lot, not only about  my magic, I learned about Sabertooth's spirit..." the slayer smiled and then yawned, it was dark, the stars were bright, but both kids were tired, it was a good idea to return to their house, anyway, Marik was going to try to think more, stop acting that much like a kid, he was going to be more mature... That was going to be better for him and the guild. The slayer smiled with both hands in his neck walking against Becky, he smiled "Becky, I am too tired... Could you...?" Marik asked but the red haired girl interrupted him turning into dragon "Yes but lets go I am tired" the dragon slayer sated into the dragon's back, he quickly flew into the air a head to their home sweet home.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 5:46 am